08-25-14 04:26 PM
52 123
tools
    Well I agree with you that the for sale issue hurt BlackBerry's product cycle release. However, I disagree with your product development argument. They have the cash and now the relationships needed to manage their supply chain better.

I think you are not hearing about the Z50 because they want buyers to focus on the passport. It is that simple. One of the truly frustrating aspects of previous BB CEOS was their disturbing habit of talking about their next high end product. Great way of killing sales. Chen knows to keep his mouth shut and focuses on one flagship device at a time. The classic and Z20 fall into a different category (value phone). Give the passport 1-2 months of focused attention and then the news of the Z50 will start to appear.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I think so too! It's more intelligent to focus the rare attention of the people on just one real big "flagship" to tell them just only this one story of this superb new design, display and keyboard combined in this singular product solution called "Passport". A product with which any distinguished user will really make his way through the smartphone jungle of the present and future days, I guess..

And after Christmas we'll see the next part of the road map leading through 2015 with another new "flagship" coming along Q2 together with some additional new upgraded devices like also maybe a new PlayBook..

Good, Better, BlackBerry Z30
    08-25-14 02:29 PM
    Yeah, I think so too! It's more intelligent to focus the rare attention of the people on just one real big "flagship" to tell them just only this one story of this superb new design, display and keyboard combined in this singular product solution called "Passport". A product with which any distinguished user will really make his way through the smartphone jungle of the present and future days, I guess..

And after Christmas we'll see the next part of the road map leading through 2015 with another new "flagship" coming along Q2 together with some additional new upgraded devices like also maybe a new PlayBook..

Good, Better, BlackBerry Z30
    Sincerly hope you're right.
    08-25-14 04:26 PM
52 123