Ok when is more Dakota info coming out? I'm sick of making threads about it. I'm sick of fake rumours. I'm sick of waiting for a new, truly revolutionary candybar flagship from Blackberry. 9700 was just a smaller 9000 with a trackpad. The last totally new candybar was the 9000. When will my precious dakota come out? Can Sal or ANYONE please give input but not fake/pipe dream stats.
    07-28-10 02:14 PM
    Ok when is more Dakota info coming out? I'm sick of making threads about it. I'm sick of fake rumours. I'm sick of waiting for a new, truly revolutionary candybar flagship from Blackberry. 9700 was just a smaller 9000 with a trackpad. The last totally new candybar was the 9000. When will my precious dakota come out? Can Sal or ANYONE please give input but not fake/pipe dream stats.

we're tired of your posts too. Just wait. RIM usually releases products end of summer and again in the holiday season.

back to school and Christmas are the best times to buy phones...
    07-28-10 10:33 PM
    I didn't know they were going to make another phone like the 9000
    07-28-10 10:38 PM
    Instead of whining have a glass of wine and just relax
    07-28-10 11:10 PM
    Instead of whining have a glass of wine and just relax
    Very clever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 11:48 PM
    we're tired of your posts too. Just wait. RIM usually releases products end of summer and again in the holiday season.

back to school and Christmas are the best times to buy phones...
    I was looking for useful information on the phone please

07-28-10 11:52 PM
    I didn't know they were going to make another phone like the 9000
    As far as I know the size being as large as a 9000 has not been confirmed. Only that it will be candybar with touchscreen and keyboard, among other small details.

07-28-10 11:56 PM
    Ok when is more Dakota info coming out? I'm sick of making threads about it. I'm sick of fake rumours. I'm sick of waiting for a new, truly revolutionary candybar flagship from Blackberry.
    You have only yourself to blame for chasing rumours. Ignorance can be bliss.
    07-29-10 04:58 AM
    It will come when it comes. All in good time.

The best thing to do is to stop spinning your own wheels and go and do something else for a while.

You can be sure that as soon as anything is even rumored, the web gleaners of Crackbery will report it here whether we need that information or not.

I will paraphrase Jude526 and say, whine is what you do and beer is what to drink. Cheers.
    07-29-10 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD