04-15-16 12:21 PM
38 12
tools
    Putting Android on any physical keyboard device that is/was meant for BB10 is a bad move. Classic running Android is a bad move. Android lacks efficiency and requires much higher specs to run properly. But then you have that OS killing your battery. Nothing can touch BB10 regardless of device.
    I am pretty sure Android runs well on lower specs than blackberry 10. Blackberry 10 needs 2GB of Ram hence the reason the playbook never got it. There were loads of Android devices released over the years that had less than two gigs of ram.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-11-16 11:58 PM
    How about a BlackBerry Classic II powered by Windows?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 09:28 AM
    My money is on Passport with Android... I am very tempted to believe that the next Android or one of the next ones will be a Passport Android

Powered by BB10
    03-19-16 09:32 AM
    I hope they do release a Android Classic and with much higher specs and hardware. Basically what the classic 2 would be

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry Q10
    03-22-16 06:13 AM
    It'll actually be nice 2 c another BlackBerry Storm phone. That made BlackBerry some good money. I like tha clicking screen. BlackBerry steady coming out with these basice *** phones (Vienna) like they dnt have enough of those. A new BlackBerry Storm or BlackBerry Sidekick would put BlackBerry on top again.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 06:47 AM
    It'll actually be nice 2 c another BlackBerry Storm phone. That made BlackBerry some good money. I like tha clicking screen. BlackBerry steady coming out with these basice *** phones (Vienna) like they dnt have enough of those. A new BlackBerry Storm or BlackBerry Sidekick would put BlackBerry on top again.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, but you're dreaming. Nothing is going to put BlackBerry back on top. Chen has squandered too many opportunities and put BlackBerry on this dreadful path of nothing but PKB phones. Way too late now.

 Posted using my Z30 via CB10 
    03-22-16 10:51 AM
    How about a BlackBerry Classic II powered by Windows?

Posted via CB10
    As one of the dwindling windows phone faithful, I'd go for a sd600 or sd800 series equipped windows 10 in a heartbeat, as it is I'm considering a Passport as the price in the UK is so tempting, as well as the Priv depending on which I feel is better when my upgrade comes. I really think Nokia and Microsoft missed out with their selection of touch only phones, forgetting their e-series fans that might have appreciated something not just a run of the mill slab.
    03-26-16 12:00 PM
    It'll actually be nice 2 c another BlackBerry Storm phone. That made BlackBerry some good money.
    Please don't be serious.
    03-26-16 12:25 PM
    All roads lead to Rome...
    03-28-16 11:52 PM
    Honestly "Rome" will fail. If the "Priv" failed what makes u think "Rome" will succeed?? I hate 2 say it, bt only thing that can save BlackBerry is Android. And I hate Android. It is, what it is.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 08:04 PM
    I switched from Android to Blackberry because of the BlackBerry 10 operating system. It is very secure and easy to use. If BlackBerry ditches 10.3 operating system, I will be one of the first customers to complain. BBM on the other hand is the most secure and fast application than whatsapp. Why cry for whatsapp?!!! After all, I can download and install the android version of whatsapp on any blackberry 10 devices. Very satisfied with my Q10 and I am buying BlackBerry Classic next week.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 07:06 AM
    I have very much enjoyed BlackBerry and my BlackBerry Classic. I was of the opinion I must change? So, I had the pleasure of a Priv for a day. I never thought I would say this. Compared to my classic. Sorry I didn't enjoy the experience and further more that keyboard you must be joking. What makes me so mad is that BlackBerry have acknowledge that he less than expected sales is now due to the over pricing and possibly a mid range new BlackBerry android could have been released first. We all knew this from day one!!! For now looking forward to the BB10 updates in May and late this year the classic is staying. I only wish that BlackBerry Marketing, forward thinking changes. It's so bad and what they do in technology is damm good.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 09:25 PM
    The new Android PKB should provide a good keyboard experience. It will be taller than the Classic but hopefully no wider.
    04-15-16 12:21 PM
38 12