05-24-15 01:00 AM
93 1234
tools
    I see what you're doing Blaze. I'm on to you sir.
    01-26-14 07:58 PM
    I see what you're doing Blaze. I'm on to you sir.
    I don't, do you mind filling me in?
    I like insider info

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 08:03 PM
    http://crackberry.com/sites/crackber...erry-milan.jpg
    It was scrapped but really, it should come back.
    Nobody listened to me when I said a slider is the best form factor for BlackBerry 10 *sad face* I really hope we see this unit this year. Maybe in place of the Q series? I like the concept that's for sure but I've gotten so used to the 9900 nostalgia on the Q10 maybe the slider is unappealing. Either way I hope this makes it back from the scrap heap as a new concept.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 08:24 PM
    Same here. Actually wanted the Style 9670 BlackBerry everyone dismissed. Ended up getting the 9800 and the 9810 and loving the Slider concept.
    Lol I remember that one! My buddy had a Style for the longest time, I thought it was such a cool phone

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:22 PM
    No way.... ugly

Posted via Verizon Z30
    01-27-14 01:38 PM
    I think the torch proved that a slider can be done successfully. I'd hope that our friends at BlackBerry would improve on that design by giving us a much larger slab screen, and a much wider, better-spaced keyboard.

When done right. Obviously I don't want it 'exactly' like the image. Needs polish but it could be a nice device. I hated the Torch when I first saw it, hated it less when I used it... ended up loving it.
    acovey likes this.
    01-29-14 12:41 PM
    I think the torch proved that a slider can be done successfully. I'd hope that our friends at BlackBerry would improve on that design by giving us a much larger slab screen, and a much wider, better-spaced keyboard.
    Add a keyboard that is not as sunken in as the Torch line was and I'm in. I loved my 9810, but that was the one gripe I had with it.
    01-29-14 01:39 PM
    Yeah. I didn't really like anything about the Torch. When I played around with one in the store, I was afraid it would likely fall apart shortly after I got home. I liked the form factor a lot better than a standard QWERTY, though, in theory. Also, I think a portrait slider makes more sense and is more user friendly than a landscape version.

BlackBerry has a very small window of opportunity to win me back as a customer. Within the next month or so, they need to either release a good slider and convince me that it will be widely accepted by carriers in the US soon, or else release the Z50, along with a case that doubles as a physical QWERTY.

It really boggles my mind that BB10 has been out for a year, and our friends at BlackBerry still haven't released a slider. To me, the slider should have been the 3rd release, after the first slab and QWERTY phones. At the very minimum, a slider should have come out after the release of the "flagship" Z30.

Add a keyboard that is not as sunken in as the Torch line was and I'm in. I loved my 9810, but that was the one gripe I had with it.
    01-29-14 02:31 PM
    Yeah. I didn't really like anything about the Torch. When I played around with one in the store, I was afraid it would likely fall apart shortly after I got home. I liked the form factor a lot better than a standard QWERTY, though, in theory. Also, I think a portrait slider makes more sense and is more user friendly than a landscape version.

BlackBerry has a very small window of opportunity to win me back as a customer. Within the next month or so, they need to either release a good slider and convince me that it will be widely accepted by carriers in the US soon, or else release the Z50, along with a case that doubles as a physical QWERTY.

It really boggles my mind that BB10 has been out for a year, and our friends at BlackBerry still haven't released a slider. To me, the slider should have been the 3rd release, after the first slab and QWERTY phones. At the very minimum, a slider should have come out after the release of the "flagship" Z30.
    Strange. My 9810 felt solid as a rock, sliding mechanism and all. Perhaps they were a bit rough on the one that you tried.

According to rumors, they did have a BB10 slider in the works but it was scrapped. It'll probably be a while (if ever) before it is resurrected given BB10 device sales were not as strong as they had hoped, they had inventory write-offs, etc...

Given the time frame you mentioned, you'll probably be on another platform in a month. Godspeed.
    acovey likes this.
    01-29-14 05:42 PM
    Sadly, you're probably right.
    Just hoping for a bit of good news from MWC 2014.
    01-29-14 05:49 PM
    Sadly, you're probably right.
    Just hoping for a bit of good news from MWC 2014.
    Perhaps the Jakarta will give some insight as to what the Foxconn partnership will bring to the table. Granted, it is supposed to be a low-end device, but maybe it will be a bit better than imagined.
    01-29-14 06:08 PM
    Wasn't the torch the best selling BB of all time?? .
    Don't think they break the sales out by model ever. Suspect not against the Bonds and Curves

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 06:15 PM
    I prefer just about all the BB10 fanmade concept devices over the Z10, Q10, and Z30.

I really liked the TK Justice.
    vpblaze, Mecca EL and ATI nsider like this.
    01-31-14 04:57 PM
    I still want this...

07-02-14 11:31 AM

Can we have this??
    07-03-14 07:52 PM
    Yes! Bring us the Torch Classic!

BB for Life
    Septembersrain likes this.
    07-03-14 08:57 PM
    That phone would be awesome! Love it

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 03:12 AM
    Yes! Bring us the Torch Classic!

BB for Life
    I'd buy it. Just bought a 9810 myself to play around with. I have always liked sliders. It's cool because it'll have an onscreen keyboard too. Which is good for when I don't feel like using physical keys. If this phone gets remade into a BB10 device I'll jump right on it!

Sent from my larger than life device using Tapatalk.
    07-04-14 07:30 AM
    This the one for me

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 10:43 PM
    i`m wating for this mobile launching date the model so impressed me so could you tell me the launching
    Attached Thumbnails I still want this as a BlackBerry 10 device-blackberry-10-slider-concept.jpg  
    03-14-15 03:47 AM
    I was thrilled to find that BlackBerry was launching the BlackBerry 10 OS. So, I purchased the Z10 and was willing to give time for the OS to evolve.
    When I saw the Q10, I liked every thing about it. The design was excellent, with the only drawback being the size of the display. Then I saw a concept of the Q30 in BlackBerry Empire November 6, 2013 edition. I saw that it was the type of BlackBerry Flagship I was looking to own.
    A beautifully distinctive BlackBerry design, that could house the new functionality of the "Passport" with a more mainstream BlackBerry universal appeal.
    And it would signal that BlackBerry has returned to being the standard bearer with it own identity.

Because, I'm not looking for a BlackBerry version of my nieces Android phone, nor a IPhone /Sony Xperia inspired design.
    I'm looking for something that says BlackBerry.
    Last edited by KNEBB; 03-17-15 at 02:05 AM.
    03-17-15 01:52 AM
    I believe John Chen will perfect this design with something a lot more aesthetically pleasing.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 06:52 AM
    i`m wating for this mobile launching date the model so impressed me so could you tell me the launching
    That's a crappy fake render.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-21-15 01:23 PM
    Keybord shuld bottem fix
    It is very difficult to slide keybord,search,and others
    No time for slider

posted via Q10
    03-22-15 11:47 AM
    That's a crappy fake render.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    This is a render of the BlackBerry Milan. Originally a BBOS prototype or so I have read.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 12:03 PM
93 1234