10-27-19 08:51 AM
31 12
tools
    BestBuy has the red KEY² available now. On sale too.
    Thanks for letting me know! I was a little too late, it's sold out but definitely a better deal! Let's see what happens.
    09-20-19 08:33 PM
    From CA: Rogers just told me they are not providing Blackberry products in their wireless plans. I have KeyOne and don’t know what I should do. Keep or get 2 before they are all gone. Thoughts please?? From Very faithful Blackberry fan!!
    Good old Rogers. They can make one sick at times while trying to sell you a iPhone Or Samsung for a higher profit and not what the customer asked for.
    10-20-19 06:46 PM
    I agree, the LE does look and feel like cheap plastic. I am also still using the Keyone and ready for something new. If a K3 doesn't come out in the next couple of months, I will be looking for something else altogether. Apple11 looks really good, reminds me of BB10 with the swipe gestures. I never thought I would have to consider iOS
    10-26-19 03:38 PM
    Have you tried the LE? I have never felt or seen a cheaper looking phone. The first time I picked one up I thought it was a retail dummy model.
    10-26-19 03:42 PM
    Have you tried the LE? I have never felt or seen a cheaper looking phone. The first time I picked one up I thought it was a retail dummy model.
    Some have the impression that "light" equals "cheap".

But if that LE had a nice, quality heavyweight case on it, would it have seemed as "cheap" to you?
    10-27-19 08:38 AM
    I agree, the LE does look and feel like cheap plastic. I am also still using the Keyone and ready for something new. If a K3 doesn't come out in the next couple of months, I will be looking for something else altogether. Apple11 looks really good, reminds me of BB10 with the swipe gestures. I never thought I would have to consider iOS
    The Key2 LE is light, but a very good phone. If you want to move on to something else, the iPhone can’t be beat.
    10-27-19 08:51 AM
31 12