01-23-20 10:11 AM
40 12
tools
    BestBuy has the red KEY² available now. On sale too.
    Thanks for letting me know! I was a little too late, it's sold out but definitely a better deal! Let's see what happens.
    09-20-19 08:33 PM
    From CA: Rogers just told me they are not providing Blackberry products in their wireless plans. I have KeyOne and don’t know what I should do. Keep or get 2 before they are all gone. Thoughts please?? From Very faithful Blackberry fan!!
    Good old Rogers. They can make one sick at times while trying to sell you a iPhone Or Samsung for a higher profit and not what the customer asked for.
    10-20-19 06:46 PM
    I agree, the LE does look and feel like cheap plastic. I am also still using the Keyone and ready for something new. If a K3 doesn't come out in the next couple of months, I will be looking for something else altogether. Apple11 looks really good, reminds me of BB10 with the swipe gestures. I never thought I would have to consider iOS
    10-26-19 03:38 PM
    Have you tried the LE? I have never felt or seen a cheaper looking phone. The first time I picked one up I thought it was a retail dummy model.
    10-26-19 03:42 PM
    Have you tried the LE? I have never felt or seen a cheaper looking phone. The first time I picked one up I thought it was a retail dummy model.
    Some have the impression that "light" equals "cheap".

But if that LE had a nice, quality heavyweight case on it, would it have seemed as "cheap" to you?
    10-27-19 08:38 AM
    I agree, the LE does look and feel like cheap plastic. I am also still using the Keyone and ready for something new. If a K3 doesn't come out in the next couple of months, I will be looking for something else altogether. Apple11 looks really good, reminds me of BB10 with the swipe gestures. I never thought I would have to consider iOS
    The Key2 LE is light, but a very good phone. If you want to move on to something else, the iPhone can’t be beat.
    phuoc likes this.
    10-27-19 08:51 AM
    looking at sony xperia 5... that's a looker!
    01-17-20 05:06 PM
    As a long time Blackberry fan and supporter in Canada, with my cell plan up for renewal and TCL/Blackberry not making new devices my next Blackberry will likely be a Pixel 3a XL, possibly a Pixel 4 XL. it has been a good run but it appears my beloved KEY2 is the last of the Blackberrys....sigh
    towngirl likes this.
    01-18-20 10:54 AM
    As a long time Blackberry fan and supporter in Canada, with my cell plan up for renewal and TCL/Blackberry not making new devices my next Blackberry will likely be a Pixel 3a XL, possibly a Pixel 4 XL. it has been a good run but it appears my beloved KEY2 is the last of the Blackberrys....sigh
    I would also consider waiting for the 4a XL before committing to 3a XL as pricing may not be good enough to buy a year old.
    01-18-20 01:23 PM
    I would also consider waiting for the 4a XL before committing to 3a XL as pricing may not be good enough to buy a year old.
    Rumors say there is gonna be 4a variant only.
    chris1h likes this.
    01-18-20 02:18 PM
    I'm also hanging up the towel and moving on beginning of 2021 (if no KEY3 announcement)
    01-19-20 03:15 PM
    I have a 3A XL, and a Note 10. I’m selling the Note 10 and going back to the Pixel. Fingerprint scanner works instantly on the 3A which is just one of its better attributes. If you buy one from eglobalcentral you can get a dual sim version cheaply.

Still want a Key3 or a Passport Mk2
    01-19-20 10:26 PM
    I have a 3A XL, and a Note 10. I’m selling the Note 10 and going back to the Pixel. Fingerprint scanner works instantly on the 3A which is just one of its better attributes. If you buy one from eglobalcentral you can get a dual sim version cheaply.

Still want a Key3 or a Passport Mk2
    Similar situation here: KeyOne, thinking about the 3A XL. How did you get around having no shortcut keys to long and short-press? Are you using some sort of launcher app to quickly fire up text messaging, or your fave weather app, etc?

That's my biggest worry. Losing all those keys :-(
    01-21-20 04:22 PM
    That’s my problem, there are no keys. The Pixel 3A XL is lighter and simpler than the Note 10, of which none of its unique features I ever use.

I’m going back because it’s stock Android, light, easily fast enough and the battery goes forever. As a shortcut, I just squeeze it and google assistant is there waiting for a question etc.

Not waterproof, but has an excellent camera. For the money it’s hard to beat. But I do miss my Keyone and those shortcut keys. I now can’t buy a Key2 knowing security patches won’t be coming soon. I fear a Key3 will never appear unfortunately.
    01-22-20 10:59 AM
    I will miss the keys and shortcuts for sure, but not the lack of support and updates. My KEY2 will replace my wife's KEYOne and I will adapt to glass again. I actually used the screen on my Priv more than the keyboard just out of convenience, and find myself using voice to text more and more....as I type on my lovely KEY2 keyboard...lol
    01-23-20 10:11 AM
40 12