I had a dream last night, Cedar Rapids. Do you wanna hear that dream?
    I said, DO YOU WANNA HEAR THAT DREAM?

I was using what I thought was a "Q10" but it wasn't a Q10, because I had no issues with the screen size. Why? Because the form factor was that of the A10 with a keyboard on it. Oh yes... It was the same form factor as the 5" phablet, but with an amazing keyboard on it. I loved using it and was busting out emails and messages in no time, and could see everything I wanted to on the screen, with a usable bottom bezel.

Then...

I was drowning in a sea of liquor,
    and I washed up on a beach made of coahhh-cayyyne.
    The sky was made of LSD,
    and every tree was made of marijuana!
    But the cops pulled me over,
    but they did NOT arrest me...
    06-19-13 07:53 AM
    I once was going on a tangent here on the CB forums and articles saying we need a phablet with a keyboard but after looking at it realistically, it's quite ridiculous. I'm a big fan of phablets because they not only have a huge display that shows tons of content (especially when reading emails or articles, which I do a lot) but they also come with huge batteries that offer all day battery life (ex. Galaxy Note 2).

The icing on the cake for a device like this would be adding a physical keyboard which would be pretty amazing in my opinion. I have the same desire. I want a large screen device, with beefy battery and a physical keyboard. I think the largest usable screen size at this point would be a Z10 screen size with a physical keyboard. That would work.
    06-20-13 07:09 AM
    I agree with you. A device with the screen size of Z10 with physical keyboard would be still a bit smaller than samsung galaxy note I guess.
    06-20-13 08:01 AM
    I don't think a phablet with a keyboard would look that nice, maybe the same size as a Z10, with a keyboard?
    06-20-13 09:31 AM
    I don't think a phablet with a keyboard would look that nice, maybe the same size as a Z10, with a keyboard?
    Like I said?
    06-20-13 08:02 PM
    Is this your dream?
    http://www.digitalhomeboy.ca/wp-cont...d-Justice1.jpg
    Scroll down and see more pics, its awesome for me.
    http://www.digitalhomeboy.ca/?page_id=1776

Posted via CB10
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    06-22-13 10:52 PM
    The TK5 Justice is a great concept and should have been the Q10 if you ask me. Not all the specs but from a physical perspective, especially it's screen size, it would have been great like that.
    06-23-13 09:18 PM