1. Aloia50's Avatar
    I currently have a Bold 9000 with ATT. The phone has recently been breaking down and I will need a new one. It's still under warranty, so I can get another bold 9000 for free, however I am also eligible for an upgrade.

    Now the question is, should I get another 9000 and hold me over until the 9800 comes out? Or just go with the 9700 right now?

    Thanks for your help.
    05-26-10 08:12 PM
  2. Frank2029's Avatar
    chances are the 9800 will not be here until back to school season...

    but who really knows? can you wait a couple months just in case?
    05-29-10 07:38 AM
  3. Yzf600rmb's Avatar
    Since it's free, get the 9000 replacement anyway.
    If you upgrade, you will still have your new 9000 as a back up.
    I think you should also wait and see if the 9800 is a better unit for you. I know I am!!!!!
    05-29-10 07:53 AM