05-21-10 01:40 PM
306 ... 23456 ...
tools
    There was an earlier review of the S3 and that review said the "battery was drastically better." I don't know what that means, but I think that's a pretty good sign.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well that's good to hear I hope that battery remains.

01-05-10 03:21 PM
    Lets just say that if the OP is right about what he said then the storm 3 looks to be not bad and on the right track

01-06-10 12:50 AM
    thats kool that RIM is finally stepping it up HOWEVER because it doesnt have a physical qwerty i'm obligated to not GAF.

pretty bummed. i hope they take all this and throw it with a physical qwerty in some other device
    01-06-10 07:29 AM
    thats kool that RIM is finally stepping it up HOWEVER because it doesnt have a physical qwerty i'm obligated to not GAF.

pretty bummed. i hope they take all this and throw it with a physical qwerty in some other device
    It sounds like we will see a slider sometime in 2010 as well as the S3.

01-06-10 08:42 AM
    Wished that T-Mobile would get this.
    Hopefully they'll get something equally as good if not better.

The HTC Touch HD2 is suposedly coming. The specs on that device blow anything to date out of the water and would easily be T-Mobile's flagship device.
    01-06-10 05:19 PM
    with the nexus one announced, RIM better step up their game.
    01-06-10 06:23 PM
    I dont know what your compaining about, running 428 on my 9550 i have incredible 2 -3 days worth of battery including alot of text, calling and web surfing. If its better- great, but im happy that its alot better then the tour and 9530 storm1
    01-06-10 06:44 PM
    It sounds like we will see a slider sometime in 2010 as well as the S3.

id rather they didnt release a stupid a$$ slider but since RIM likes making ******** decisions (IE releasing 10 phones that look the same within a few months from eachother) i hope they at least do it right
    01-07-10 08:24 AM
    Pure touch please

01-08-10 11:10 AM
    The Storm 3 sounds awesome

Cannot wait to see it. I loved the Storm and the like the Storm 2 even better and the Storm 3 is definitely going to be my favorite until the Storm 4 of course... see the progression it just keeps getting better!

I will never be able to go away from the click screen BB As for the Google phones they look sweet but lack seriously in design. I dislike the designs of any of the Google phones. None of them look as sleek and sweet as the Storms IMO. I need a click screen and dedicated call and end buttons..

RIM has got me hooked
    01-08-10 02:22 PM
    Side note if they remove the Surepress I will be really pissed .. that's what a Storm is and set's it apart from the other Smart Phones...

I can't go back to a non click screen .. I'll keep the Storm 2 if they do that on Storm 3.

IMO thats huge.
    01-08-10 02:38 PM
    I don't understand how everyone is saying that the nexus one is so much better, sure it has a great processor and all with a great big screen, but this is not your computer this is a cell phone!! you can put a core i7 chip in your nexus and iphone but if its running on 3G and my storm 3 is running on LTE ill take that storm over it any day of the week. Everyone knows the nexus one is coming to verizon in the spring but guess what that phones gonna be CDMA not LTE. And the iphone can go both ways maybe it will come to verizon and this whole bashing of the att network and iphone was just a ploy to boost Droid sales, because they knew they were gonna pick up the iphone several months later when the droid has been gone and forgotten.. Only thing that has me worried about this person who allegedly played with the device (which I pray every night is true) said that the pages loaded slower than iphone but faster than droid.... that doesn't sound like an LTE device, then again maybe it's just a early prototype.. all in all im as giddy as a school boy on the last day of school!!!
    01-08-10 09:09 PM
    I don't understand how everyone is saying that the nexus one is so much better, sure it has a great processor and all with a great big screen, but this is not your computer this is a cell phone!! you can put a core i7 chip in your nexus and iphone but if its running on 3G and my storm 3 is running on LTE ill take that storm over it any day of the week. Everyone knows the nexus one is coming to verizon in the spring but guess what that phones gonna be CDMA not LTE. And the iphone can go both ways maybe it will come to verizon and this whole bashing of the att network and iphone was just a ploy to boost Droid sales, because they knew they were gonna pick up the iphone several months later when the droid has been gone and forgotten.. Only thing that has me worried about this person who allegedly played with the device (which I pray every night is true) said that the pages loaded slower than iphone but faster than droid.... that doesn't sound like an LTE device, then again maybe it's just a early prototype.. all in all im as giddy as a school boy on the last day of school!!!
    Well it might of loaded slower due to the fact that LTE is testing only limited markets right now.. meaning he might not even be in a LTE area...
    01-08-10 09:52 PM
    I'm just going to post ten times to give you guys a link. I don't know if it will help.
    01-08-10 11:42 PM
    My contract expires in March.
    01-08-10 11:42 PM
    I don't know what I should do.
    01-08-10 11:43 PM
    Should I get a BlackBerry Storm 2 if no official information is out on the Storm 3?
    01-08-10 11:44 PM
    Sorry about this.
    01-08-10 11:44 PM
    I'm trying to get to ten posts.
    01-08-10 11:45 PM
    So I can give you guys the link.
    01-08-10 11:45 PM
    I should have just posted the url. I'm an *****. I might as well make the next three posts and get to post the link for you guys.
    01-08-10 11:46 PM
    ***** is blocked?
    01-08-10 11:47 PM
    I don't expect the Storm3 to be released any time soon.
    01-08-10 11:47 PM
    Whatever this is 10.
    01-08-10 11:48 PM
    01-08-10 11:48 PM
306 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD