05-21-10 01:40 PM
306 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    this will have to do for now...

actually has me a bit excited... if this had the *right* specs (800x480 screen, OS 6.0 (or something >5.0, with widgets), fast speeds, 3G working on T-Mo.... I'd be all over this...

Details on RIM’s new BlackBerry slider? Boy Genius Report

Looks like a Blackberry Remote with a keyboard to me...
    02-27-10 12:08 PM
    It's a PS job for "illustrative purposes only" as stated by BGR. People seem to have skipped that line.
    02-27-10 01:16 PM
    did they get rid of the incredibly stupid clicking screen????
    03-01-10 10:50 AM
    this again....No they didn't, and a large # of people seem to like the clicking screen.
    03-01-10 01:09 PM
    Sorry bud. RIM has stated on numerous occasions that SurePress is "here to stay". Quite frankly, it's the only way I'd ever consider a touchscreen phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 01:12 PM
    Any rumored release date for VZW? Maybe Q4-2010?
    03-01-10 01:50 PM
    meh...

10char
    03-02-10 07:15 AM
    the sure touch screen is the best touch screen phone in my opinion... i always used to click things by accident on the iphone but with the storm, actually having to press the screen down cuts out on these mistakes! i love it!
    03-02-10 08:29 AM
    Any updates news on a possible release date???
    03-02-10 09:40 AM
    this again....No they didn't, and a large # of people seem to like the clicking screen.
    yes, the people that like it get it. i'd be willing to bet they'd sell many more of them it it didn't have the giant, simon says button. i will pass then... sadly. until bb comes out with full screen slider - the best of both worlds, i will be ever inching towards leaving BB. i'm holding out hope though.
    03-02-10 11:37 AM
    ^^ Have you tried an S2? Still Clicks, but most people say it is much better. Either way if you want a Touch Screen that doesn't click wait for the N1, HTC Incredible, or iPhone 4
    03-02-10 12:21 PM
    ^^ Have you tried an S2? Still Clicks, but most people say it is much better. Either way if you want a Touch Screen that doesn't click wait for the N1, HTC Incredible, or iPhone 4
    Any word on when the iPhone 4 is coming out? I'm just curious.

03-02-10 12:40 PM
    I'm one of the Storm users that like SurePress and I hope RIM does not add a slider feature to future Storm releases.

03-02-10 12:47 PM
    Any word on when the iPhone 4 is coming out? I'm just curious.

Apple usually releases new iPhone in june/july. I think they also usually announce it by april but not sure.

03-02-10 12:54 PM
    I just want the damn thing to keep up with my typing speed. The S1 hasn't had a build that can and I'm not exactly flying at 200 WPM.
    03-02-10 12:58 PM
    This photoshop is the most ugly phone, I have ever seen!!
    03-02-10 04:17 PM
    Could we get some pics of the real Storm 3 and also keep this thread speaking about the correct device. The reason this thread was started was because of the post by jlevy and they have stated that the slider is definitely NOT the Storm 3.

Not sure about anyone else but I'd like more info on the actual Storm 3 and not the Slider?
    03-02-10 09:00 PM
    Could we get some pics of the real Storm 3 and also keep this thread speaking about the correct device. The reason this thread was started was because of the post by jlevy and they have stated that the slider is definitely NOT the Storm 3.

Not sure about anyone else but I'd like more info on the actual Storm 3 and not the Slider?
    I agree! Although the whole slider situation is kind of interesting, I'd rather this thread stick with the Storm 3!
    03-03-10 12:57 AM
    video or pics at least.
    03-03-10 12:03 PM
    That sounds crazy, now I'm wondering if I should even upgrade to the Storm 2 or just keep my S1.
    03-09-10 09:16 PM
    November 2010 the release date?
    03-09-10 09:17 PM
    I'm starting to not believe in the OP of that thread in the link.

Either leak proof you and what you are saying is legit, or don't talk about it at all.
    03-09-10 09:24 PM
    I'll give jlevy the benefit of the doubt. He did leak a few OS's so he has some inside connections. Particularly with the storm.

Stunna - I would wait until at least WES in april comes and goes. I keep hearing that RIM has some major things coming. I am thinking we'll see the S3 and slider in action and probably a better look at thee browser and some previews of OS6.

03-10-10 07:44 AM
    Any chance that the slider will be LTE?
    03-10-10 12:57 PM
    I'll give jlevy the benefit of the doubt. He did leak a few OS's so he has some inside connections. Particularly with the storm.

Stunna - I would wait until at least WES in april comes and goes. I keep hearing that RIM has some major things coming. I am thinking we'll see the S3 and slider in action and probably a better look at thee browser and some previews of OS6.

I'll give jlevy the benefit of the doubt too.

However, at this point it seems like the only info were gonna get about the Storm 3 or any other major changes will be at WES in April so it seems like were just gonna have to wait. I mean that post about the Storm 3 was like back in December and this thread hasn't saw any real new information since, it's like it all dried up at this point. People, including myself have asked for someone, in the know, to post some new info and we just haven't saw it. So either no one really knows or RIM is really trying to keep this ish top secret. Haha, that's never been the case before but, hey maybe times are changing like every other person complaining on here is asking for...
    Never know....but at this point I guess we'll all just have to be patient and wait and see....
    03-10-10 09:35 PM
306 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD