Forgive me -- I've always had a reason to look forward to a new BlackBerry device and giggle with cheerleader-esque excitement and pantie-moistening glee, however nothing in the near-future is going to sate my thirst for a true Q10 successor. Especially not since the Classic spec release. Not for my BB-cramped thumbs, anyhoot.

So here, I'm making up a device called the "Scribe" (but it's officially the Q30 according to HQ in Dreamloo, ON). I'll be delusionally looking forward to this mysterious mobile messiah, keyboardd and toolbelt-less, riding a fluffy cloud of cloud-based wonderment, fully integrated into the Project Ion multiverse of IoT, and with, conceivably more than 2-gigs of RAM and a 720x720 resolution.

Nay, indeed this adonis of chiseled and bezeled beauty will inspire hearts and win minds from Waterloo to Campbell River -- from Dubai to Dublin. It will define the epitome of QWERTYhood and will usher in a new world of swipe-up-to-unlock.

To sleep, perchance to dream...
    coaltowking likes this.
    10-15-14 03:08 AM
    *dreaming* BlackBerry Q30 "Scribe"-tumblr_mwc2t17mdd1ssm62zo1_250.gif
    10-15-14 03:33 AM
    Mmmmkay.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 11:47 AM
    You can sit here and whine like the victim but the fact of the matter is true BlackBerry full-touch fans are the ones getting shafted at this current moment in time.

Blackberry releases two new qwerty phones and you are complaining because one of them has a 0.5 inch track pad on it.

Spoiled! Although I do enjoy your artsy writing haha

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mayor McCheese; 10-17-14 at 05:00 PM.
    10-16-14 06:36 PM
    You can sit here and whine like the victim but the fact of the matter is true BlackBerry full-touch fans are the ones getting shafted at this current moment in time.

Blackberry releases two new qwerty phones and you are complaining because one of them has a 0.5 track pad on it.

Spoiled! Although I do enjoy your artsy writing haha

Posted via CB10
    I do feel for my deprived (or should it be "depraved"? :P) touch-screen comrades -- perhaps the fine folks in Waterloo will do us all a favour and CONCURRENTLY release a true successor to the Z10 and Q10 to relive the glory of the inaugural BlackBerry 10 days. Ah! I can still remember the outrage when the Q kept getting pushed back... and the sighs of relief when Heins finally put paid to our bated breaths...

Actually, in all seriousness, it would be a banner day if they actually did a simul-release of the "Z50" and "Q50", for example. Both beefed up and given a solid makeover, dontchathink?
    10-17-14 02:56 AM