My dream BB should have the following like the Nokia N8:

-5 bands of WCDMA so you can use the N8 with either AT&T or T-Mobile 3G data networks so there will no longer be limits on who in the US******
    -Blutotth 3.0
    -802.11 b/g/n WiFi
    -HDMI Port
    -Internal 16GB memory and microSD card for up to 32GB more memory****
    -Front facing camera for video calls
    -12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics and Xenon flash and 1080p capture capability
    -Both a FM transmitter and a FM radio (should be able to work without headphones)
    -Integrated GPS with free Ovi Maps navigation (or similar, free is the key)*****
    -Slim with a high capacity battery
    -Free tethering and access point*******
    -Unlocked*****
    05-26-10 02:54 AM

-5 bands of WCDMA so you can use the N8 with either AT&T or T-Mobile 3G data networks so there will no longer be limits on who in the US******
    -Blutotth 3.0
    -802.11 b/g/n WiFi
    -HDMI Port
    -12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics and Xenon flash and 1080p capture capability
    -Both a FM transmitter and a FM radio (should be able to work without headphones)
    -Integrated GPS with free Ovi Maps navigation (or similar, free is the key)*****
    -Unlocked*****
    Add in IR for me - I want the ability to remote control my TV, cable, etc.. With my Berry. Also, I like the kickstand idea from the Evo - include that too.
    05-26-10 09:13 AM
    and a build-in digital/hd tv tuner.
    05-26-10 10:17 AM
    Heck while we are at it why not add a 2ghz processor and a Huge OLED display. I would think have real optics with the ability to do optic zoom would be allot better then a 12mp camera.

Actually I really don't thing HDTV tuner or FM tuner are needed. It should just be streamed over LTE to the device.
    Last edited by mavrrick; 05-26-10 at 10:53 AM.
    05-26-10 10:49 AM
    -Blutotth 3.0
    -802.11 b/g/n WiFi
    -HDMI Port
    -Unlocked*****
    Why not just get the Nokia N8?
    05-26-10 10:54 AM

-Blutotth 3.0
    -802.11 b/g/n WiFi
    -HDMI Port
    -Unlocked*****
    unless you scale back the features A LOT, most likely the battery will not be that great...
    05-26-10 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD