I remember this being posted a while back and would like to know if this is still accurate or does somebody have an update?

Is this device roadmap still accurate?-rim-roadmap-2013.jpg
    03-12-13 10:20 PM
    possibly, but not likely. There's probably an updated version of this road map, not sure if it's been leaked. But, Blackberry stated they'll be releasing 6 phones this year and this road map only includes two.

But, who really knows will have to wait and see
    03-12-13 10:27 PM
    I suspect 6 phones equaled 2 GSM and CDMA for both Z & Q and the Aristo (better be a barn burner with that name) on both GSM and CDMA. Done!
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    03-12-13 10:58 PM
    That can't be right. Remember the photo of the BB10 device that had the curve chicklet style keys?
    03-12-13 11:01 PM
    possibly, but not likely. There's probably an updated version of this road map, not sure if it's been leaked. But, Blackberry stated they'll be releasing 6 phones this year and this road map only includes two.

But, who really knows will have to wait and see
    Actually, it shows four (4) but two (2) without pics. We have the Z10 (London), Q10 (Nevada), Nashville, and Naples.
    03-12-13 11:07 PM
    well Q1 will be over before the Q10 launch but i would say its still a "rough" timeline of what to expect
    lcjr likes this.
    03-12-13 11:10 PM
    Definitely out of date.
    Q1 ends in March (if you go by calendar Qs)
    Which means the Q10 should be out this month. (boy is this confusing, Q10 I obviously mean the Q10 phone, not quarter 10)
    But we know that isn't going to be out till next month. "We also know" the Playbook update isn't likely coming until at least Q2-Q3. Their hesitance to announce a date and even Thor saying it will come later in the year kinda points that the update will be available in H2.

Which makes sense since the Playbook isn't making them any money. Resources are better spend perfecting and updating the OS for the Z10 and Q10.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-12-13 11:16 PM
    I'm really looking forward to the next tablet, hoping it will be an 8 inch. I know, I know, many of you think that won't happen but I do. I also think that once the projected devices are released, Blackberry will become strictly software and get out of the device market altogether. Just my opinion though.
    03-12-13 11:21 PM
    I would say that roadmap is very out of date by now, as has been mentioned the curve-seeming device we have seen leaked is not on there, nor is whatever aristo eventually becomes and recent comments on tablets cast doubt on when we will see another one of those from them.
    03-13-13 05:27 AM