sorry couldn't get gimp to work

take the playbook
    cut it in half sizewise
    make it portrat design (move logo and front cam to sides with speakers).
    keep the interface mostly the same, but tweak for the smaller screen.
    add cell modem and phone app
    set swipe in from bottom right (currently unallocated iirc) to launch phone app.

thoughts?
    Last edited by grahamf; 06-10-11 at 05:33 PM.
    06-10-11 05:31 PM
    i think something like that was already a thought and that made me descide that my next blackberry wont be until this comes about.
    06-11-11 06:25 AM
    That's pretty awesome. So when was the 9900 and others, that have yet to come out, first leaked? Good indication of when we will see the new QNX "super phone"? They may be a little more secretive about their QNX line though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 07:46 AM
    The thing I'm worried about is that they most likely won't have the cell OS dependant on a touch sensitive bezel because that becomes difficult to use on smaller screens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 11:14 PM
    The gestures just seem so natural after a while (keep forgetting and trying to use them on my ipad too) that you would hope that they would implement something similar in the qnx phones.

Considerations like gestures and the ui do seem to point to the first phones being larger touchscreen models as the transition from tablet to those would seem simpler than more traditional blackberry designs like a bold.
    06-13-11 04:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD