01-14-11 07:46 PM
26 12
tools
    I tell you what folks, I have been waiting for some new BB to come out ever since i got my 8350i on the nextel network(i know it is old ancient and waaaaaaaaaay outdated) but nothing they have on the sprint side interest me at all--don't want the curve 3G, bold is not that interesting and the style is a girls phone as far as i'm concerned, but to each his own. I thought about the EVO but the BB just does what i want right now and looking to venture into my own business it will def. do what i need in the future and with the PB4G coming to sprint in the summer i might just have to find a used curve or something until they decide to release something newer and more up to date for sprint.

The good side of it all is that after CES came and went with no news and the Superbowl coming up and all the mega commercials will be on, i suspect just like it was said here on CB that they will have a commercial announcing the official release of the PB and hopefully some sneak peeks at some new phones coming out. I feel that sprint will probably be the 1st to get the newest or most powerful BB to date to go with the release of the PB and i kinda don't care what it is just need to give all the android or windows phones some competition, don't have to smoke 'em, just compete.

My 2 cents, sorry for the rant!
    01-14-11 07:46 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD