OK....so I keep seeing these leaked/rumored post of a Curve 9330 and possible Storm 3 coming to VZW Can anyone give me a little feedback on which is probably the best....

Bold 9650
    Curve 9330
    Storm 3
    08-21-10 09:26 PM
    only one of those devices are actually out...the 9650. there is little info regarding the other two. therefore, it would be hard for people to tell you which is best.
    08-21-10 09:58 PM
    only one of those devices are actually out...the 9650. there is little info regarding the other two. therefore, it would be hard for people to tell you which is best.
    Agree!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-22-10 09:20 AM
    Depends on what "best" means to you. 9650 is the most top end candybar BB phone on VZW right now. S2 is the top end touch BB. The 9330 will be a small elevation of the 8530, tho I don't quite know what they will bump. Memory maybe? Whatever they do, it, if it drops it will still be meant as entry level. The S3 that will supposedly drop towards the end of the year is a bump up from S2 with more mem and other small increments to help it run BB6. There is also a rumored S4 (tho I think it might get rebranded into a Torch) for H1 next year. Assumedly, it's meant to take on Droid phones and the rumored VZW iPhone. Outside of the 9650, no one in the mass general community is 100 percent on these devices. So, what's "best" for you? A phone that exists and is currently a top end BB? A BB phone that might/should be coming? Or something else entirely?

08-22-10 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD