08-30-10 06:22 AM
30 12
tools
    And all that with the same great battery life that our devices currently offer us...
    08-27-10 05:16 PM
    Or give us a lot more internal memory. 32GB or more to be exact. And while we're at it, something different in the design department. I mean, outside of a flip here, a slider there, most Blackberry devices look exactly the same. Lastly, kill "sure-press" on any upcoming Storm or touch screen device.
    TOTALLY disagree...SurePress is a GREAT idea and I would hate to see it go. I just hate "pecking" on a hard surface - like a bird picking up seed off the sidewalk!
    08-28-10 07:59 AM
    I think rim should have nicer cameras and I would love to see video calling. My dream phone would be a bold with a touchscreen.
    08-28-10 02:06 PM
    I think rim should have nicer cameras and I would love to see video calling. My dream phone would be a bold with a touchscreen.
    yep! I touckscreen (surepress) bold withupgraded specs is the dream device that everyone wants!
    08-29-10 11:03 PM
    yep! I touckscreen (surepress) bold withupgraded specs is the dream device that everyone wants!
    I still don't understand that. The small scren and touch and keyboard would actually be very hard to use IMHO.

Besides I think that is what the torch is. I don't think you'll see the bold form factor without a slider that has touch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 06:22 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD