Just a week ago, after being disappointed with the Priv's failure of providing what I expect most from BlackBerry:

1. Full day battery
    2. Loudspeaker + Ear speaker quality and loudness
    3. HQ Microphones (for conference rooms)
    4. Cell signal quality

I opened paint brush and took my favorite BB of all times (Passport) and created what seems to me as a perfect phone: a Classic + Passport hybrid with Passport's quality hardware.

That's the result I sent to some of my friends here in CB:

BlackBerry "Vienna"-passport_black_front.jpg

I was too lazy to add another keyboard row but obviously that's something I wish the Passport had.

Now I got this render of "Vienna" which seems like a dream come true!

BlackBerry "Vienna"-blackberry-vienna-android.jpg

Please BlackBerry, give us what we need most: quality. That's why I'm buying BB and not crappy Samsungs. BB is first and foremost a business phone and as one I has to have a full day battery, superb sound quality (both loud and ear speaker) and extreme microphone quality to catch everyone in the conference room just like BB Passport.
    spiller likes this.
    11-12-15 06:57 AM
    You are probably not going to get a full day battery in a slim design....especially for a workhorse phone in Marshmallow or Lollipop
    11-12-15 07:07 AM
    Jesus just plonk BBOS on BB10 hardware, rebrand the OS as Blackberry and Blackberry Pro

BIS on both...watch the sales peak higher than ever.
    01-23-16 07:30 PM
    Completely agree with orange.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 11:42 PM
    I really hope they don't make this device and bring something better...
    If not I guess I'll get the priv

Posted via CB10
    01-26-16 10:26 AM
    BBOS and BIS are dead, people need to realize that and move on. The problem with BBOS is that making it work on new up to date hardware is problematic. It is like trying to install Windows 98 on Dual Core and Quad Core 64 bit computers. As for BIS, carriers having been pushing and succeed in getting BIS eliminated because with 4G networks it is best for business for their customers to use a lot of data.

If like BBOS and BIS stay with your BBOS device, but at some point you are going to have to make a decision as either your phone will die or your carrier will shutdown BIS. My former carrier shutdown their BIS and that force everyone who had a BBOS device to get a non blackberry phone, as they ended their relationship with blackberry too.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 02:35 AM