It's from our comrades at Berry Link. Rumors of TCL trying to sell BlackBerry brand have emerged and to deny the Intel, BlackBerry mobile gave us more information on upcoming products !

Link:
    https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/KME-rzj6pGA7TvsOXR95wg

google translate :

"This morning, Weibo@老凉 said that the BlackBerry brand mobile phone will be transferred by TCL, and it is said that it is currently looking for a receiver. In the evening, Blackberry China's business director Yin Chuanxue said in the private communication that "this news is false reports."

However, apart from the interpretation of this sentence, no matter whether it is “returned” or “untrue report”, there is no further data support.

Just after the BlackBerry China Business Director sent a reply via Weibo, the blog post is as follows;

@老凉 A student's article today attracted the attention of many Raspberry friends. I am very grateful to the Raspberry friends for their concern about our BlackBerry business. But I want to say that this news is not true. We are not only not planning to give up, but also to expand The product range, in addition to the launch of mobile phone products, will also introduce TWS Bluetooth headsets, sports Bluetooth headsets and BlackBerry watches and other products recommended by the Raspberry friends. Please also ask the old cool and raspberry friends not to be misled by the information of the good guys @BBerryClubs BlackBerry will @berrylink @黑莓粉丝

Weibo has clarified the rumor of "Blackberry was changed by TCL", and confirmed that BlackBerry will continue to launch mobile phone products, and will expand its product range to launch products such as BlackBerry Bluetooth headsets and BlackBerry watches."
    12-12-18 07:18 PM
    yeah I'm not playing this game of 'telephone' .
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    12-12-18 07:49 PM
    I have to say. I'm a bit surprised by the lack of comment on BlackBerry Mobile announcing their development of watches and Bluetooth headset. soo many people's asked about it in the past.
    12-14-18 12:13 PM
    I have to say. I'm a bit surprised by the lack of comment on BlackBerry Mobile announcing their development of watches and Bluetooth headset. soo many people's asked about it in the past.
    It's not exactly a real announcement...

And the reality is not everyone here buys just because someone stuck a name on some hardware. If Apple and Samsung were selling PKB phones at competitive prices, not sure how many KEYone and KEY2 would get sold.

While many will be interested to see what they release... they'll need to be good products that are competitive in two very competitive markets.
    12-14-18 12:31 PM
    It's not exactly a real announcement...

And the reality is not everyone here buys just because someone stuck a name on some hardware. If Apple and Samsung were selling PKB phones at competitive prices, not sure how many KEYone and KEY2 would get sold.

While many will be interested to see what they release... they'll need to be good products that are competitive in two very competitive markets.
    Very true, let's see .
    12-14-18 08:18 PM