11-04-14 07:38 PM
69 123
tools
    Well haha as expected ebay doesn't want this thing sold one ebay. If anyone wants this thing PM me. Best offer takes one.
    I'd love to see their statement. Wtf.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 08:15 PM
    An amazing (or would have been) relic from great era. Ah, well... if the cost is to get BB10, I prefer BB10.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    03-20-14 08:29 PM
    haha yeah they took it down. bidding was over $200 too . if someone here was bidding on it go here Blackberry Cyclone and Ebay | techguyz

but all they said was that it was a trademark violation on ebay to sell it.
    03-20-14 08:55 PM
    ..... the bidding was at $260 on ebay... ?
    What is the new price ? $200 ?

CB10 via my BlackBerry Z30
    03-21-14 12:45 AM
    Highest offer so far $425
    03-21-14 07:41 AM
    Unbelievable !

Have you sold them ?

CB10 via my BlackBerry Z30
    03-22-14 07:42 AM
    They will move fast, I guess.

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    03-22-14 09:34 PM
    ive sold 4. Only have one left with remote. Also i might be able to get more remotes.
    03-22-14 10:33 PM
    See this the thing that infuriates me about RIM/BlackBerry: they sent R&D on this device, many PlayBook owners and BB10 owners likely would have bought it, probably moving a couple million units, and it would have given BlackBerry a foothold in that market. Apple TV started off slow, and probably still isn't moving tons of units, but it's their and provides value add to users of iOS devices. BlackBerry must go outside of their smartphone comfort zone and move beyond phones. Yes some things will flop on first try, like the PlayBook, but that doesn't mean you run home with your ball and never play again. They have been talking about the Internet of things and Machine-to-machine communications superiority of QNX since the acquisition, but done nothing about it but show off ridiculously impractical concept cars.

Well it is time to get more BlackBerry 10 products like watches, tablets, TV/VTC solutions, etc. out there for people to see and try and buy. Your OS is now mature with 10.2.1 to have the ability to compete feature wise. Sitting back and waiting for a time when BlackBerry's name is again relevant or not viewed negatively is not a winning strategy. Build it, make sure it isn't beta software like PlayBook, PRICE IT PROPERLY , and people will give it a shot. Phones only is a ticket to nowhere, and you are losing the corporate strongholds out to competition with a more complete product offering.

Posted via CB10
    r0v3rT3N, AntL85 and isaac708 like this.
    03-23-14 09:20 AM
    Am I the only one that wants to figure out how to rip the Netflix.Bar off of this thing? Yeah I know it is a long shot... But Native Netflix would be nice. If the Netflix app is working why not get this out on a BB10 phone?

Posted via CB10
    irweezyy likes this.
    03-26-14 08:53 PM
    Am I the only one that wants to figure out how to rip the Netflix.Bar off of this thing? Yeah I know it is a long shot... But Native Netflix would be nice. If the Netflix app is working why not get this out on a BB10 phone?

Posted via CB10
    No you're not the only one. I would love native netflix on my phone but even more so on my playbook, even though it is now no longer supported by BlackBerry. Yes I do realize that is a real stretch and probably full of false hope. If it was possible that would be awesome though. Not going to hold my breath but if someone was to try I know ot would be greatly appreciated by the community.

Posted via CB10
    born2run001 likes this.
    04-01-14 06:56 AM
    haha I have no idea....i only have 5 remotes though. I think they are useless without them.
    Try plugging a USB keyboard in (or if you're adventurous, a USB hub + keyboard, mouse). Of course, depends on what software - if any - was flashed onto them.
    04-02-14 11:23 PM
    Yes keyboard works perfectly in them

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 05:47 PM
    Anymore updates on this?
    04-23-14 01:47 AM
    This is why RIM gets me pissed at them so much cause BB10 is still sh!t for the part as far as I am concerned. Still prefer BBOS 7.1 and PBOS 2.1 over BB10.3 and still going to hold out and ride with Microsoft on the Lumia, Surface, and Xbox for everything. Honestly I have to give Microsoft props for where they are now.

I agree with the fella's said before about branching out and do more then just phones only. I want my BBTV and BB10 Tablet or Ultrabook to go with a BB10 phone.
    Karben likes this.
    11-02-14 09:43 PM
    Since you want all these things does that mean you'll pay R&D costs and then ultimately production costs?? Didn't think so. BlackBerry is in an ongoing restructuring process and you want them to start production on a new PlayBook, new phones(besides the ones that just released/are coming soon) and a TV. Seriously guy? Sit down.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 01:01 PM
    Since you want all these things does that mean you'll pay R&D costs and then ultimately production costs?? Didn't think so. BlackBerry is in an ongoing restructuring process and you want them to start production on a new PlayBook, new phones(besides the ones that just released/are coming soon) and a TV. Seriously guy? Sit down.

Posted via CB10
    Second this

Z30 Beast on Roids..C00463C72
    11-04-14 01:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    R&D was way in already on this project. Hardware was made and software mostly worked out. I won't even go into the fact that small companies like Roku can put out Hardware and Software for less than $99 that works.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    11-04-14 01:29 PM
    R&D was way in already on this project. Hardware was made and software mostly worked out. I won't even go into the fact that small companies like Roku can put out Hardware and Software for less than $99 that works.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    Exactly, you two guys above should sit down and think before you speak. When I joined this forum I was excited with the direction RIM was heading but its basically been shat out and disregarded and RIM is going back into old mode.

BB10 Bridge turned into crap, unified structure is crap, etch etc etch that was so far in R&D. If I was to hook up with BB then it be my old Bold and PlayBook cause that does work exactly the way its supposed to. They cant ride the phone only train forever cause serious work does require a desktop, laptop or tablet with keyboard. NOT a phone.

I have since moved 100% on Microsoft running Windows 8 for desktop, ultrabook, tablet, phone (also X360) and am mostly able to do and perform smoothly with everything from work, play, and so forth. I would love to have my BlackBerry for everything though but that is not the case right now.

BlackBerry Blend may be enough to go back for my phone but not it also may not be enough. I'm riding the fence right now and doing a wait and see where Blend goes.
    11-04-14 07:38 PM
69 123