Hi guys,
    Since here is possible to propose, what about a device that still have both home button, return button (basically the keyboard Bold Style ) but BB10 based? I don't want to get rid of the gestures since some folks love them, but the old loyal costumer still loves these things sure if we can have both the options maybe the transition can be easier.
    The main issue is about having costumer making the swap to.BB10, maybe this fact can help.
    BlackBerry has according to my personal opinion broken not few promises to their costumers and now the only way to have the come back is to rely on them.
    John Chen seems to have understood that things have to drastically changed and the market has spoken.
    Please share your opinion, since I do agree that the bug issues is helping people to get used with the new OS.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 03:54 PM
    It's so easy to learn the gestures of BB10. I learned it all and got used to it in no more than 2 days. And trust me, once you learned it, you'll most probably swiping up to wake your iPad, or other devices.
    tan_okan and RTK90 like this.
    12-26-13 05:24 PM
    It's so easy to learn the gestures of BB10. I learned it all and got used to it in no more than 2 days. And trust me, once you learned it, you'll most probably swiping up to wake your iPad, or other devices.
    Could not be more true!! Since BB10 i swipe on everything and anything its honestly instinct lol the way you use androids or iphones is so inefficient compared to gestures it's insane! I'll i want a "software" trackpad that can be turned on or off based on preference i think it would increase the speed at which i fix my typing and improve the accuracy!

Posted via CB10 on my ? Q10
    12-27-13 02:09 AM
    Guys please think about older people, that may have difficulties in getting used

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 04:02 AM
    Some old people initially had issues with cars or going from punch card machines to dumb terminals and PC's: technology doesn't stand still.
    BB10 was built entirely with gestures in mind as a work flow method why spend the time and money to recode?
    12-27-13 01:43 PM
    I defiantly always swipe to unlock my iPad! They are so easy to learn and they actually become addictive!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 01:44 PM