I see that Sprint released the BlackBerry Tour 9630 in a non-camera version this month. To someone who works in secure government facilities this is great news...except I LOVE ATT and have been with them forever. So with that being said does anyone know of any speculation that ATT might follow suit to Sprint and introduce a Non-Camera version of the Blackberry Bold? I really wish they would considering the 8820 I have is great, but missing having a newer more feature rich 3G smartphone!

Thanks
    09-17-09 12:02 PM
    I work for ATT and I haven't heard anything as of yet. But you never know, they probably have things in a wrap for now. I wouldn't be surprised if they do come out with one considering the amount of requests for this type of device.
    09-17-09 12:04 PM
    That would be great if they did...and SMART if they want to stay competitive with Sprint!
    09-17-09 12:29 PM
    IT policy can disable the camera so I don't see why a BB with or without a camera makes a difference.
    09-17-09 12:50 PM
    yea i really doubt this will happen....if it were to happen i thing it would have been released by now
    09-17-09 12:54 PM
    IT policy can disable the camera so I don't see why a BB with or without a camera makes a difference.
    yeah but the security at a court or anywhere else is not going to test the camera , they turn the phone around and see something that looks like a lens that means u have a camera. Makes sense ??
    09-17-09 04:29 PM
    yeah but the security at a court or anywhere else is not going to test the camera , they turn the phone around and see something that looks like a lens that means u have a camera. Makes sense ??
    So they'll either require you to leave it off or have it in your car, but if you're at some place like that you probably don't need your phone anyways :P
    09-17-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD