I think it is real phone, not bs as you can see shadows for each phone. I hope and wish that it is real and this will replace TORCH 98XX.
    What do you guys think ? Is it real ?
    03-23-12 01:02 AM
    No, I don't think it's real.

First off, I think it's way too thin to pack a decent battery. Then, if you take a close look to the "BlackBerry" lettering on top, it's actually over the background of the usable touch screen. Also, there's something about the left side of the keyboard that is causing me to think about it... Also the camera flash is missing.

However, I love that concept
    03-23-12 01:08 AM
    I think it is real phone, not bs as you can see shadows for each phone. I hope and wish that it is real and this will replace TORCH 98XX.
    You can easily create shadows using a program like Photoshop.
    03-23-12 01:11 PM
    It isn't real, its just a render.
    03-23-12 01:29 PM
    Lol. The person(people) who made is said it was not real.
    03-23-12 02:07 PM

LOL....

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    03-24-12 11:40 PM
    You can easily create shadows using a program like Photoshop.
    No, I don't think it's real.

First off, I think it's way too thin to pack a decent battery. Then, if you take a close look to the "BlackBerry" lettering on top, it's actually over the background of the usable touch screen. Also, there's something about the left side of the keyboard that is causing me to think about it... Also the camera flash is missing.

However, I love that concept
    You could fat'n it up to make it fit a battery. they still need to put the bezel on. flash can be added.
    +1
    03-25-12 09:11 AM
    Where are the pics?
    03-25-12 12:22 PM
    03-25-12 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD