Most likely this is either just a typo or some other mistake by premium case-making company Noreve, but I thought to share it anyways. I was browsing their website and besides their "in manufacturing" Q5 case I stumbled across a case for the BlackBerry B10. Since the case is still being manufactured (so basicly it's just a placeholder page), there are no actual pictures of it.

They also have placeholders for iPhone 5s and iPhone 6, which both are at least rumoured devices. Yet I was wondering how they got the B10 name. I wouldn't bother if they created a page for an A10 case. So either Noreve got something wrong or maybe they know about an upcoming devices name we don't yet know anything about. Here is another interesting bit: If you take a look at the cases features, you'll notice this one: Possibility of holding the case in an upright position
    This exact feature is used for tablets only by Noreve. I have checked multiple smartphone cases, ranging from iPhones to the Galaxy S3 or the Note II, they never produce such a case for smartphone.

Blackberry B10 Tradition leather case | Noreve - Haute Couture for Mobile Devices
    07-04-13 02:01 PM
    Mst likely a typo as you said, but still interesting to see. Who knows, maybe the do know something..
    07-04-13 02:49 PM
    The BBB10... I like xD

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 01:12 PM