HTC Hero coming October 11th to Sprint?

In the picture at the link one of the phones listed is the Blackberry Aries with the date 11/1 next to it. Thought I'd share this for the Sprint folks but I don't know if there's any truth to this. I'd imagine Verizon wouldn't be too far off if it is true?
    07-31-09 02:21 AM
    I hope so... The tour wasnt so much better that I had to rush out and Buy it. Ill wait for something a little more updated.
    07-31-09 10:25 AM
    If the Tour isn't enough of an update for you, Aries will be worse. 2mp camera, smaller/lower resolution screen, slower processor. It's an update to the 8330 while the Tour is the 8830's update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 10:23 PM
    Agreed, I would hold out until Christmas and see what is out then
    08-01-09 12:09 AM
    If the Tour isn't enough of an update for you, Aries will be worse. 2mp camera, smaller/lower resolution screen, slower processor. It's an update to the 8330 while the Tour is the 8830's update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly. The Tour is the BEST BlackBerry Phone on any CDMA Network right now.
    08-05-09 01:13 PM
    I Know it is better that the curve. But I dont need all of the world phone features.. I dont leave the country often enough and other than that it doesnt do much more for the price than my curve right now. a bit faster yes. a bit better looking yes. BUt enough to go spend 200 on or even 150. i dont want to lock myself out of getting something else if it comes out before the end of this year with an upgrade. Well see if they drop the price and there is nothing solid set to release I will uprade. But all new BB are supose to have wi fi and a new one may possibly have the optial trackball. So Id rather have both of those.
    08-07-09 02:07 PM
    I don't understand why the Aries is an "update" to the 8330. It seems hardly any better.
    08-11-09 08:41 AM
    Think of it as the CDMA version of T-mobile's Curve 8520.
    Yeah, but that doesn't address the comparison between it and the 8330. WiFi and trackpad don't seem like "replacement" specs to me.
    08-11-09 08:55 AM
    The Blackberry tour doesn't have wi-fi and I've also heard that it doesn't have memory... so besides the camera and screen resolution, is it really that much better then the blackberry aries?
    11-02-09 03:37 PM
    it has 256MB memory.. just no on board storage memory. Keyboard is different. The internal structure is different like the processor
    11-02-09 03:48 PM
    My real problem with this is... do we need so many Curves or do we need an entirely new Blackberry series? I think many people will pass on this phone.
    11-02-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD