Looks like BlackBerry caught the attention of the world, and beat Google Pixel in terms of media leak / announcement yesterday.
    On Facebook, the top trending topic today was the BlackBerry Argon, 27x more talked about than Google Pixel.

BlackBerry Argon More Popular than Google Pixel-blackberry-flagship.png

In other, not-as-important news... Google is announcing the new Pixel & Pixel XL on October 4.
    But we don't care, right?

#TeamBlackBerry
    09-20-16 12:35 PM
    Trends are based on you and who you follow etc etc. Comparing trends is mostly meaningless.

For example: I follow a lot of BlackBerry related things, therefore I have Argon in my trends. However, I don't follow much Google stuff therefore Pixel is nowhere to seen.

BlackBerry Argon More Popular than Google Pixel-screenshot-2016-09-20-14.42.17.png
    09-20-16 12:41 PM
    Trends are tailored, seeing it in your Facebook Trends list is about as meaningless as seeing it in your targeted ads.

Account that follows BlackBerry:

BlackBerry Argon More Popular than Google Pixel-trend1.png

Account that doesn't:

BlackBerry Argon More Popular than Google Pixel-trend2.png
    09-20-16 01:03 PM
    I stand corrected; both Blaze and Thurask are correct about Facebook Trends - doesn't mean much.

In the interest of the topic though, ran it through Google Trends, here's what the interest map looks like:
    https://www.google.com/trends/explor...google%20pixel
    09-20-16 01:34 PM
    I stand corrected; both Blaze and Thurask are correct about Facebook Trends - doesn't mean much.

In the interest of the topic though, ran it through Google Trends, here's what the interest map looks like:
    https://www.google.com/trends/explor...google%20pixel
    Not even, the top diagram with the red (Pixel) line always exceeding the blue (Argon) line shows how little of a splash this is.

The country maps give the places of most popularity for each search term, not overall.

"blackberry dtek60" has a similarly tepid response: https://www.google.com/trends/explor...kberry%20argon
    09-20-16 01:38 PM
    Trends are based on you and who you follow etc etc. Comparing trends is mostly meaningless.

For example: I follow a lot of BlackBerry related things, therefore I have Argon in my trends. However, I don't follow much Google stuff therefore Pixel is nowhere to seen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2016-09-20 14.42.17.png 
Views:	3479 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	408668
    Gord......

But on a happier note, getting my Peppers presale tickets tomorrow!
    09-20-16 03:04 PM
    Looks like BlackBerry caught the attention of the world, and beat Google Pixel in terms of media leak / announcement yesterday.
    On Facebook, the top trending topic today was the BlackBerry Argon, 27x more talked about than Google Pixel.

Name:	BlackBerry Flagship.PNG 
Views:	2322 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	408659

In other, not-as-important news... Google is announcing the new Pixel & Pixel XL on October 4.
    But we don't care, right?

#TeamBlackBerry
    Please tell me while you were typing this your inner self was saying " this can't possibly be right".
    09-20-16 03:07 PM
    Yes but the excitement overwhelmed me. And instead of thinking... I typed.

Those darn BlackBerry keys, I type so fast got no time to think over my thoughts anymore...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-21-16 05:21 PM

Looks like you can update us all on the Brad and Angelina situation though.

09-21-16 05:29 PM
    Looks like you can update us all on the Brad and Angelina situation though.

Man, TMZ is my second home.
    ray689 likes this.
    09-21-16 06:00 PM
    BlackBerry Argon More Popular than Google Pixel-screenshot-2016-10-28-8.34.03-am.png
    While specific devices don't outperform the Pixel, BlackBerry (Smartphone) is beating the pixel!
    10-28-16 08:36 AM

So you follow a lot of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt articles along with drew barrymore :-P

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 11:39 AM
    So you follow a lot of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt articles along with drew barrymore :-P

Posted via CB10
    Stop judging me.
    12-06-16 12:20 PM
    The thing is Google have money to make mistakes, and BlackBerry don't.
    So it is not important if BlackBerry is more popular.
    01-26-17 02:43 AM