I wrote this post after I just touched the Samsung Galaxy SG6 Edge.

What a magnificent phone. The hardware is the most premium phone to date of any phone manufacturer period! Although I wish that the screen was a 5.5" vs. 5.1", it was stunning. The wrapped around edges when reading, watching video and gaming (not a gamer) was like nothing I have ever seen. In fact the main purpose of my trip was to buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab S (first non Blackberry device) while it is marked down. I didn't buy it. I changed my mind after seeing the SG6 Edge. I will wait until Samsung does something similar to their tablet line.

Thoughts on if indeed this phone screen is the same as what will come out on the BB10 slider.

1. People will still favor the SG6 Edge with android over BB10 slider simply due to Google Play.
    2. Android Lolipop is a refreshing OS. It is simple to say that Lollipop with Blackberry Hub, peak and flow would be the perfect OS. What you can't say is that if BB10 has Google play that it would be the perfect OS. BB10 needs to be consumerisd. Business men and woman want something that is worked hardened but expresses their style. Let's face it, BB10 although is the best business OS is not Sexy at all.
    3. Blackberry needs to clean up and refine the little things in BB10. Copy, paste, photo's, remember, music app, file management etc. They are all good but not great.

Can't wait for the device. Living with the Q10 double type until it's released. #BB10 #BlackberrySlider

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 10:12 PM
    We will have to see what the slider comes out with....i hope for anyone's sake who is going to buy one....that is has something updated!
    04-13-15 12:15 PM
    I have a different opinion about the SG6E. The curve on the screen made it awkward to hold, it all because of the meeting point of the curved screen and the half metal side of SG6E. On my first thought that run in my mind is how comfortable it is to hold the curve part as the back instead of the screen.

I still wants to see what BlackBerry will do on BB10Slider. Because from what we already saw, there will be no metal side and seems more comfortable to hold than SG6E.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 09:40 PM
    Same. Not all that intrigued with the curves. Though definitely this SG6 is by far the most premium for the company IMO.
    What ever screen the Slider gets, I just hope the specs will WOW people once and for all.

Sexy White Z30....
    04-19-15 10:29 PM