04-11-12 05:09 AM
61 123
tools
    You might want to move the bottom speaker above the blackberry logo. where it is now it'll interfere with the MicroUSB port.
    03-23-12 11:22 AM
    You might want to move the bottom speaker above the blackberry logo. where it is now it'll interfere with the MicroUSB port.
    haha. true. didn't notice that before. thanks for reminding me. haha. actually i missed out a micro-hdmi port at the bottom as well. But kinda lazy to open up illustrator to change it.
    03-23-12 11:46 AM
    Here is my concept BB10 w/ keyboard... 4" screen ... My dreamberry
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    03-26-12 07:31 PM
    I was thinking about the aspect ratio on the new BB10 bold style phone when this popped into my head. Make the screen a little shorter and we'd have a aspect ratio similar to the PlayBook. Plus if RIM decides to just use bezel gestures and do away with the trackpad and menu buttons (which i hope not), it will look something reminiscence of the 7290. The 7290 is a big and wide phone. 74.5mm wide vs the 66mm wide 9900.
    03-26-12 07:40 PM
    Basically a modified version of the leaked London a while back.

With the speculated aspect ratio.
    the trackpad *which i think is necessary due to the smaller screen.
    also, i thought it would be nice if the notification light is shifted to the top right hand corner as shown in the picture. A thin white strip that extends to the top of the phone as well. This way if even if the phone is placed screen down on a table, you still can see the notification light from the top. Also that means holsters can cover the entire phone leaving just the top exposed and you could still see the LED.
    03-28-12 11:23 PM
    Your 7290 bb10 version is interesting, feels like bezel city tho... I wonder how RIM is going to overcome the aspect ratio promise. Can you design up a Blackberry Mullet, bold on the front and a full screen on the back!

P.S. Great work Alex, keep this thread alive!
    Last edited by Tedd_jr; 04-02-12 at 01:37 PM.
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    03-29-12 03:25 PM
    Your 7290 bb10 version is interesting, feels like bezel city tho... I wonder how RIM is going to overcome the aspect ratio promise. Can you design up a Blackberry Mullet, Bond on the front and a full screen on the back!

P.S. Great work Alex, keep this thread alive!
    thanks again Tedd. What do you mean by Mullet? and, Bond on the front and a full screen on the back?
    03-29-12 05:46 PM
    Sorry butter fingers, i meant Bold form function on the front and a full touch screen on the back. The mullet is a hairstyle that is short at the front and sides, and long in the back ie. "business in the front, party in the back", its a hillbilly/hockey/Canadian thing.
    04-02-12 01:41 PM
    I absolutely have no skills in editing pictures so forgive the edit, but I think a mix between the latest porsche design (screen estate) and the 9900 keyboard (perfect keyboard) would be a good way to go for the next BB10 with KB
    jkomo001 likes this.
    04-10-12 09:32 AM
    I absolutely have no skills in editing pictures so forgive the edit, but I think a mix between the latest porsche design (screen estate) and the 9900 keyboard (perfect keyboard) would be a good way to go for the next BB10 with KB
    So basically....... this: http://crackberry.com/introducing-bl...erry-10-design
    04-10-12 10:08 PM
    Thanks! I didn't see that one! I like the idea of a software based trackpad...
    04-11-12 05:09 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD