Wouldn't it be cool if...

When i took a photo, BB10 would automatically tag the people in it (like iPhoto does today) so that when I upload to FB, everyone would all ready be tagged. You can then tie that in to the Universal Search functionality so if I search for "Jane Smith" on my phone it would show me all of the photos of her on my device.

Not sure if this all ready exists (on another platform maybe) but I think it would be cool. Of course some may not want this and so there should be a way of clearing all the tags OR just switching off this feature completely.
    08-02-12 03:19 PM
    Wouldn't it be cool if...

When i took a photo, BB10 would automatically tag the people in it (like iPhoto does today) so that when I upload to FB, everyone would all ready be tagged. You can then tie that in to the Universal Search functionality so if I search for "Jane Smith" on my phone it would show me all of the photos of her on my device.

Not sure if this all ready exists (on another platform maybe) but I think it would be cool. Of course some may not want this and so there should be a way of clearing all the tags OR just switching off this feature completely.
    WP7 does everything you suggested already.
    I like how you can find everyone's Facebook photos (where they are tagged) by clicking on their name.
    08-03-12 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD