I have a Z30 on Vodafone UK and I updated last week at the first opportunity partially because I do not believe in downloading leaks (too much unnecessary headache and you have to have time to dedicate to playing with it) my first impressions his that it is very good and a lot of thought has gone into it naturally... I am still a bit disappointed with the voice to text functionality in terms of speed (my job gives me a Samsung S5 and that function is flawless and fast) I therefore think that with this new update it should have been at least on par I suspect a further update will speed things up in that department. I was also surprised that I was still unable to add my signature to text messages (sms) unless I have missed it. And finally I thoughts in the text message conversation there would be at the very least different colours to differentiate in and out text message not sure what is the technical term for this but by and large a very good update.... The industry is very fast moving so I guess BlackBerry needs to keep pace with its competitors with device and software so in summary if anyone is listening these areas needs improvement.

1. Voice to text needs to be quicker
    2. Need to be able to add a signature to text message
    3. Need some life (colours) in a text message conversation.

In the grand scheme of things a very good update nevertheless... BlackBerry user for life
    03-02-15 02:32 PM
    I have a Z30 on Vodafone UK and I updated last week at the first opportunity partially because I do not believe in downloading leaks (too much unnecessary headache and you have to have time to dedicate to playing with it) my first impressions his that it is very good and a lot of thought has gone into it naturally... I am still a bit disappointed with the voice to text functionality in terms of speed (my job gives me a Samsung S5 and that function is flawless and fast) I therefore think that with this new update it should have been at least on par I suspect a further update will speed things up in that department. I was also surprised that I was still unable to add my signature to text messages (sms) unless I have missed it. And finally I thoughts in the text message conversation there would be at the very least different colours to differentiate in and out text message not sure what is the technical term for this but by and large a very good update.... The industry is very fast moving so I guess BlackBerry needs to keep pace with its competitors with device and software so in summary if anyone is listening these areas needs improvement.

1. Voice to text needs to be quicker
    2. Need to be able to add a signature to text message
    3. Need some life (colours) in a text message conversation.

In the grand scheme of things a very good update nevertheless... BlackBerry user for life
    I think BBM needs to integrate with SMS/MMS.... if you have a friend with a PIN, a BBM is sent. If they don't have a PIN then a regular text message is sent. In other words we want the features of iMessage on our BlackBerry devices.
    03-02-15 02:42 PM
    sounds a good way forward
    03-02-15 07:20 PM