05-18-13 06:23 AM
81 ... 234
tools
    We'll see soon enough. With all this talk about mobile computing I don't think it's much of a stretch as u think to believe that more than 2GB of RAM will be needed. I'm cautiously optimistic lol. If it's true though, I think it could really draw some android users
    They are not going to draw android users just by throwing specs at a device (there is always some higher spec just round the corner in that market) and unfounded rumours like this are just setting things up for people to be mad at BB when their next device is nothing like this because they are not going to add to the specs just for the sake of it.

If you want to know what the specs of their next device is going to be (not counting any cheaper ones) then simply look at the current ones and then increment the weaker ones along with changing ones that will distinctly expand their audience rather than expecting them to leap past what they have right now.

I think that the next device is going to be a 5" device (just going to the 4.7" of those old aristo specs doesn't make sense nowadays) with the same 2gb of memory they have now as they don't need to add more just for the sake of it, probably the same amount of storage since they will include an sd card slot again with the processor either being a higher end dual-core or possibly a quad-core if it is required for marketing rather than functional purposes.
    chance1180 likes this.
    05-07-13 03:16 AM
    They are not going to draw android users just by throwing specs at a device (there is always some higher spec just round the corner in that market) and unfounded rumours like this are just setting things up for people to be mad at BB when their next device is nothing like this because they are not going to add to the specs just for the sake of it.

If you want to know what the specs of their next device is going to be (not counting any cheaper ones) then simply look at the current ones and then increment the weaker ones along with changing ones that will distinctly expand their audience rather than expecting them to leap past what they have right now.

I think that the next device is going to be a 5" device (just going to the 4.7" of those old aristo specs doesn't make sense nowadays) with the same 2gb of memory they have now as they don't need to add more just for the sake of it, probably the same amount of storage since they will include an sd card slot again with the processor either being a higher end dual-core or possibly a quad-core if it is required for marketing rather than functional purposes.
    People bought the S4 because of specs. I have the S4 to test some apps of mine....I can't see a difference other than screen size and it's brightness. Other than that, I don't know what the big deal is on the S4. If you have the S3 and are happy with it, stick with it.
    lorax1284 likes this.
    05-07-13 06:35 AM
    It doesn't look a brick to me

Attachment 154929
    The side bezels are too narrow to be a real BB10 device.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 04:35 PM
    As a shareholder, I think its my obligation to buy one. Good/Bad/Ugly, bought 3 X Z's, going to buy a Q when I get back (Canada), will buy the "A" when it comes out.
    05-12-13 12:22 AM
    I'll give the misses my Z and get the phablet whenever it comes out.

Posted via CB10
    Gunzo likes this.
    05-12-13 10:56 PM
    5" or 5.5" BlackBerry Communicator device. Without the QWERTY keyboard seems more likely. And why not? The virtual keyboard on the Z10 is best-in-class. So just put it on the phablet for Q1 2014 launch.

via CB10 using a Q10
    05-18-13 06:23 AM
81 ... 234