11-06-19 11:00 AM
135 ... 456
tools
    It wouldn’t surprise me if the Plex makes it onto USA carrier and I suspect VZW since they’ve carried both the Palm device and the Key2 LE recently. TCL may have used BB licensing to prove it will play ball with the carriers and respect the Byzantine rules unlike the OEMs that failed epically to go around carriers the last several years.
    I was surprised that Verizon was picking up the OnePlus line... that could open the door to other Oppo products in the future.

I think most Carrier's know that Moto and LG probable won't be options too many more years, so they need "something" to fill those spots in their line ups.
    10-10-19 12:47 PM
    Looking forward for a Motion 2 all touch.
    10-18-19 07:32 AM
    Looking forward for a Motion 2 all touch.
    Hopefully you can deal with disappointment....
    10-18-19 08:22 AM
    Hopefully you can deal with disappointment....
    There won't be any disappointment.....
    nando97 likes this.
    10-21-19 08:50 AM
    There won't be any disappointment.....
    Do you mean because a BB VKB isn’t on anyone’s wish list or do you know something?
    10-21-19 03:13 PM
    I am eagerly waiting for a new BBMotion 2 or equivalent. Motion is such a solid phone with great BB Skin and software surrounding the Android Experience. Better Camera and screen is all it needed to be a Great device. Let's DO THIS!!!
    10-29-19 03:24 PM
    I am eagerly waiting for a new BBMotion 2 or equivalent. Motion is such a solid phone with great BB Skin and software surrounding the Android Experience. Better Camera and screen is all it needed to be a Great device. Let's DO THIS!!!
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!! Post early and post often.
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    10-30-19 05:11 AM
    Thankfully most that experience doesn't depend on BlackBerry hardware.... so you can buy a great Android Slab and turn it into a BlackBerry via HUB+ Suite.
    10-30-19 08:37 AM
    Do you mean because a BB VKB isn’t on anyone’s wish list or do you know something?
    i think it is self explanatory what the answer to your question is. Honestly, Blackberry killed itself, and continues to do so. The software is solid, and all they do is try to wean us off of their hardware devices. It is almost intentional to ignore the customer. I cannot believe that in 2019, they still create a keyboard device to soothe a small contingent that makes loud noises about nostalgia.

I know it is falling on deaf ears but my last blackberry was the Motion and I won't buy their stupid key 2 or whatever else they want to upgrade it to. I also know, am just venting to an already disappointed crowd. They remind me of HP, that imagined that they could capture the business market for servers and ignore the consumer, not realizing that the consumer buys the computer at home and that same consumer recommends their server at work, you **** him off at home and you wont get his server business. Blackberry pisses me off at home so i am never looking at them for any solutions to any issues.
    11-02-19 06:13 PM
    i think it is self explanatory what the answer to your question is. Honestly, Blackberry killed itself, and continues to do so. The software is solid, and all they do is try to wean us off of their hardware devices. It is almost intentional to ignore the customer. I cannot believe that in 2019, they still create a keyboard device to soothe a small contingent that makes loud noises about nostalgia.

I know it is falling on deaf ears but my last blackberry was the Motion and I won't buy their stupid key 2 or whatever else they want to upgrade it to. I also know, am just venting to an already disappointed crowd. They remind me of HP, that imagined that they could capture the business market for servers and ignore the consumer, not realizing that the consumer buys the computer at home and that same consumer recommends their server at work, you **** him off at home and you wont get his server business. Blackberry pisses me off at home so i am never looking at them for any solutions to any issues.
    So you'll never buy a car that runs QNX? (not that you'd really know)
    Or you'll never work for a company that uses their UEM?

Bottom line is BlackBerry got out of the smartphone business a few years ago. If the licensing program ends... it's not a big deal to let it go away, as it wasn't making them anything anyway. Other than Cylance that is available to consumers, I'm not sure BlackBerry has much in the consumer facing market these days... for you to ignore.
    11-06-19 11:00 AM
135 ... 456