A thought about a new device for blackberry unfortunately I can't render one.
    A full touch virtual classic but when your not using it for business you can go full
    Screen if you wish. Best of both worlds. Blackberry is more then capable of doing an all touch virtual
    Classic look that can also go full screen when necessary. Like a slide out without the physical keys.
    Anyone dare to render this I'm sure they can do a better job of it then I would.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-19-14 03:39 AM
    Many of us are hoping for an all touch all touch. Period. lol no removable or sliding kb. But i see how this could be an option...
    12-19-14 08:03 AM
    Many of us are hoping for an all touch all touch. Period. lol no removable or sliding kb. But i see how this could be an option...
    Yeah, the Z30 is a great all-touch device.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    12-20-14 09:31 PM
    A full touch virtual classic but when your not using it for business you can go full
    Screen if you wish. Best of both worlds. Blackberry is more then capable of doing an all touch virtual
    Classic look that can also go full screen when necessary. Like a slide out without the physical keys.
    Anyone dare to render this I'm sure they can do a better job of it then I would.

Dude, if it is "full touch virtual" as you describe, then it can't be a classic.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 12:28 AM

So... just another full touch with virtual keys? You mean just a "Theme" or how those keys look so it is called a "Classic"? Yah, maybe just make a custom UI or something, that doesn't require any new hardware, any ol glass slab will do, you only have about a million of them to choose from, take your pick.
    12-21-14 01:01 AM
    Dude, if it is "full touch virtual" as you describe, then it can't be a classic.

Posted via CB10
    Actually blackberry did used to make all touch devices with the tool belt.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-22-14 10:50 AM