08-29-09 11:54 AM
36 12
tools
    My bad about sending you to the wrong thread. If you look at some of the earlier posts...that's what lead me to believe that 50 will mean wifi and i would mean an iDen device.
    It seems entirely possible that the 9650 (if that's really the official number) will have WiFi, given the Tour w/WiFi rumors from a month or so ago, I guess I was just looking for more of a reason to think that xx50 means WiFi. The 8320 has WiFi, but no xx50 suffix, as does the Bold. On the other hand, the xx30 suffix is consistently used for CDMA phones (but still, not for any specific *feature* of those phones). I just didn't expect a single feature (as opposed to an entire network) to be identified in the phone model number.
    08-11-09 10:08 AM
    Verizon does PTT also I wonder if we will see a PTT BB on Verizon anytime soon.
    08-11-09 12:19 PM
    It sounds more like the Curves Replacement that is Code Named Aries which is Do out 11/1/09
    08-11-09 04:38 PM
    I for one will be very angry if they release a WIFI a couple months after releasing one without.
    08-18-09 03:52 PM
    Maybe it's headed to tmo? They have a world edition BB but it's still the old one. Not likely, at least any time soon, but would be nice.
    08-20-09 10:23 PM
    I for one will be very angry if they release a WIFI a couple months after releasing one without.
    They announced that a Tour with WIFI would be coming out before they started selling the Tour without WIFI.

You only have yourself to be angry with for not reading up before you bought your Tour...

Sprint's BlackBerry Tour to sprout WiFi next year - FierceWireless
    08-20-09 10:39 PM
    They announced that a Tour with WIFI would be coming out before they started selling the Tour without WIFI.

You only have yourself to be angry with for not reading up before you bought your Tour...

Sprint's BlackBerry Tour to sprout WiFi next year - FierceWireless
    yeah sure wait longer to get a BB. The tour should have had WIFI and the fact that there going to release one that does have it possible a few months after the one without is pretty messed up if you ask me, weather they announced it or not.
    08-24-09 11:57 PM
    the rumors were out there. its your fault you did not do your research. like what clexman said, you have only yourself to blame.
    08-25-09 01:58 AM
    yeah sure wait longer to get a BB. The tour should have had WIFI and the fact that there going to release one that does have it possible a few months after the one without is pretty messed up if you ask me, weather they announced it or not.
    lol... Here we go again.... Reminds me of the 9530 owners when they found out the 9550 was coming out...
    08-25-09 02:01 AM
    I hope they get the trackball issues worked out for this potential phone. I would like to upgrade from my curve, but if they don't lock it up I will keep my curve. I'm not really sure about the whole trackpad thing. I have to test it out.

From the looks of things this will be under the name Atlas instead of being callled the Tour. Just a speculation
    Last edited by BerryBone; 08-28-09 at 01:06 PM.
    08-28-09 01:00 PM
    There won't be a tour with wifi coming to verizon???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 11:54 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD