12-30-18 12:47 AM
659 ... 252627
tools
    i'd pony up some dinero for a Key²
    11-13-18 03:12 PM
    passport silver edition running android and I'll do the moon walk backwards naked!!!
    11-18-18 10:50 PM
    If they put out a classic running Android I'd be sold! Don't get me wrong I love BB 10 and currently typing on a Classic , but the OS is being abandoned. You can tell they are neglecting it. I used to have a classic back in 2015/2016 and BB10 ran much smoother. I am thinking of getting a used passport within the next month. I could get a year of use out of it until they pull the plug on BB10... I love the passport's design! An android version of it would be a dream come true. I heard it's bc of the square screen. Android can't operate on that type of display. Wah wahhhhh

Posted via CB10
    tkfiles likes this.
    12-19-18 10:37 AM
    If they put out a classic running Android I'd be sold! Don't get me wrong I love BB 10 and currently typing on a Classic , but the OS is being abandoned. You can tell they are neglecting it. I used to have a classic back in 2015/2016 and BB10 ran much smoother. I am thinking of getting a used passport within the next month. I could get a year of use out of it until they pull the plug on BB10... I love the passport's design! An android version of it would be a dream come true. I heard it's bc of the square screen. Android can't operate on that type of display. Wah wahhhhh

Posted via CB10
    The Key series is the closest you’re going to get to Classic or Passport with Android. Either that or you’ll have to switch to a different Android OEM PKB device.
    12-19-18 04:26 PM
    Either that or you’ll have to switch to a different Android OEM PKB device.
    *crickets*
    12-25-18 10:44 PM
    *crickets*
    Third post would signal commitment to blog site. That scares away many...
    12-26-18 07:13 AM
    Give me a new version of the Classic ! Why they haven't figured this out is beyond me!
    Classic is the best device out there. Size is perfect, and easy to use. Hopefully someone at Blackberry is watching, reading and listening to feedback!
    tkfiles and Bransgr783 like this.
    12-29-18 07:07 PM
    Give me a new version of the Classic ! Why they haven't figured this out is beyond me!
    Classic is the best device out there. Size is perfect, and easy to use. Hopefully someone at Blackberry is watching, reading and listening to feedback!
    They figured out long ago that larger size is where the demand is. Market isn't big enough to make everyone happy so people that want smaller devices have to buy some different phone.
    12-29-18 07:50 PM
    The Classic and the LE are about the same width so really the Android compliant screened LE is your replacement. I think a 4:3 screen may work but the differences would not justify the tooling expenses. The only way to get smaller is to have a Q10 width keyboard. I tried a LE and because it is so light , the typing experience was good.
    12-30-18 12:47 AM
659 ... 252627