Disclaimer I dont know if these articles have been posted yet but...

I dont know how accurate this posting is because the article says that the release of this phone will be mid 2012. There are always conflicting reports but the photo mention in these articles...

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/Oct2011/black...ne-leaked.html

and

http://n4bb.com/blackberry-bbx-superphone-specs

are not like any of the pics I've seen previously. So who knows... I just hope that its worth the price of admission and then some because the Blackberry apologist are running out of kind words to say for our beloved blackberries.
    11-01-11 08:11 PM
    That pic is a mock up another site made.
    11-01-11 08:14 PM
    Geeez. Had my hopes all up for a second. So not it.
    FranzJoseph likes this.
    11-01-11 08:50 PM
    the way you phrase that would indicate you have seen, possibly even held the "colt"....care to elaborate perhaps
    11-01-11 08:53 PM
    i really hope its not going to look like that. the oval design looks terrible, and reminds me of the palm pre
    11-01-11 08:55 PM
    It's a 9850 without a trackpad. Don't worry it isn't it. lol.
    11-01-11 08:56 PM
    Whatever the design does end up being, I hope the 4 physical buttons and the trackpad carry over. As for this iteration, it doesn't look half bad. Just get it out already! $20 per share price needs to start climbing and fast. RIMPIRE for life!
    11-02-11 05:48 AM
    the way you phrase that would indicate you have seen, possibly even held the "colt"....care to elaborate perhaps
    come on.. we all know: those who have, can't. and those who can haven't.
    11-03-11 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD