Worked well on Z10 sadly unavailable for the Z30. Hurry up Rogers/CiBC

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 11:32 PM
    It isnt work event on my z10 because of my unlock z10 from Blackberry, not from Telus. It is sucks, I promises to quit Cibc if Royal can comes up something similar.
    08-25-14 09:20 PM
    Same here - loved it on my old Z10, missing it on my new Z30...

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 12:50 PM
    Rogers needs to get their head out of their behind and add support for the Z30!!

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    09-17-14 04:52 PM
    Shoot them at tweet @cibc

I've done a couple times to keep them aware of it.

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    09-18-14 06:58 PM
    Z30 Cibc Mobile Payment app.-img_20140918_170437.png

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    09-18-14 07:04 PM
    I just migrated from a z10 to z30 by means of link and it copied over the cibc mobile payment app I had downloaded on my Z10.

I hadn't got around to getting an nfc payments sim yet. Does anyone know if it will work since it is magically installed, or if the runtime will check something and fail?

Btw, z30 is unlocked from BlackBerry and my carrier is virgin canada.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 07:08 PM
    just wanted to give a heads up. I haven't had a chance to test but I expect that it should work. my app on the passport on telus just received the data file that cibc sends out in order for tap to pay to work. my experience is that they must have you mobile number on file as a mobile number in their system and wifi must be turned off while the app is open. just tell them you have bb10. ill give another update if tap to pay doesn't work later tonight.
    11-04-14 05:43 PM
    confirmed
    11-05-14 01:13 PM
    I encourage everyone to write directly to CIBC Senior Executive Management and demand that they add support for ALL BlackBerry devices, specifically the Passport, Classic and Z30, which most of us have upgraded to.

I posted their contact information in the Reviews section of BlackBerry World for their Mobile Banking and Payment Apps, and it seems that they were deleted? If you want CIBC to support your new BlackBerry device, then write to them and tell them! If they don't know what the customers want, then we need to let them know. If enough of us complain and ask for it, then the sooner they will provide it.

The FIRST mobile payment in Canada was done using a BlackBerry and CIBC Mobile Payment App at a Tim Horton's.
    Very Canadian indeed! So why would CIBC stop supporting the MOST secure mobile devices on the market?

Pass this along to all your friends and family and ask them to write to CIBC as well. Thanks everyone!

Here is the contact information for the individuals responsible for Mobile Payment Innovation and Integration:

todd.roberts@cibc.com
    Senior Vice President - Payments Innovation & Integration

brenda.clark@cibc.com
    Vice President - Payments Innovation & Integration

lisa.luinenburg@cibc.com
    Smart Phone support team
    habs_fan and Jr_660 like this.
    11-11-14 02:55 PM
    I just migrated from a z10 to z30 by means of link and it copied over the cibc mobile payment app I had downloaded on my Z10.

I hadn't got around to getting an nfc payments sim yet. Does anyone know if it will work since it is magically installed, or if the runtime will check something and fail?
    Any success? I did a migration in order to bring the app over, but on the Z30, it says "The application is unable to confirm your SIM". Just to ensure the sim is still valid, I placed it back in the Z10, and it was ready to make a payment
    11-20-14 06:29 AM
    The following sent to the three V-P's at CIBC

I was dealing with another bank and made the move to the CIBC because of the tap and go feature for the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone in conjunction with Rogers. I updated my phone from the Z10 to the Z30 only to discover CSCB did not support the Z30. After many queries if CIBC I was informed that they were not going to support the Z30......not enough volume.
    I now find myself looking for a bank who wishes to support Cdn technology, the world's most secure which CSCB has chosen not to support. You advertise how security is si important but your actions speak otherwise.
    Rather than supporting foreign designed smartphones manufacture red in the far East, try supporting Canadian products.
    Perhaps people should discontinue using the CSCB and go to banks such as ING!
    Let's get with it and start supporting Canadian designed products before we give up on you and go to foreign owned banks.
    ?
    H. Robert "Bob" Beausoleil?

Posted via CB10
    Jr_660 likes this.
    12-08-14 08:30 PM
    I encourage everyone to write directly to CIBC Senior Executive Management and demand that they add support for ALL BlackBerry devices, specifically the Passport, Classic and Z30, which most of us have upgraded to.

I posted their contact information in the Reviews section of BlackBerry World for their Mobile Banking and Payment Apps, and it seems that they were deleted? If you want CIBC to support your new BlackBerry device, then write to them and tell them! If they don't know what the customers want, then we need to let them know. If enough of us complain and ask for it, then the sooner they will provide it.

The FIRST mobile payment in Canada was done using a BlackBerry and CIBC Mobile Payment App at a Tim Horton's.
    Very Canadian indeed! So why would CIBC stop supporting the MOST secure mobile devices on the market?

Pass this along to all your friends and family and ask them to write to CIBC as well. Thanks everyone!

Here is the contact information for the individuals responsible for Mobile Payment Innovation and Integration:

todd.roberts@cibc.com
    Senior Vice President - Payments Innovation & Integration

brenda.clark@cibc.com
    Vice President - Payments Innovation & Integration

lisa.luinenburg@cibc.com
    Smart Phone support team
    Just sent them an email after realizing that making the switch from my Z10 to the Passport killed the App. CIBC tech support was very helpful in trying to make it work even taught they knew it wasn't supported but alas with no happy ending.

It's frustrating because I was using the App quite often. Oh well, maybe this will cut my Visa bill a little bit...

Anyway, thanks for the contact info.
    01-13-15 04:32 PM
    Now available for the Z30 for Bell, Rogers and Telus
    03-23-15 06:03 PM
    Z30 and Classic now advertised as supported phones on CIBC's website.

Still no Passport support. What is that about? Does anyone know?

Not being a software developer, I find myself continually perplexed by the decisions made by large corporations in regard to BlackBerry app treatments. I understand some apps not being compatible with the Passport due to the unique screen ratio, but in this case the Classic, which has the same screen ratio, is supported.
    05-10-15 06:45 AM