I've been with Rogers since it was Cantel back in early 90's. I call to renegotiate every year. The $15 credit on my corporate plan just ran out. Anyone get any great deals lately on Rogers? All of my services (home phone, internet, wireless, cable) are with them. Any new spiffs?
    03-30-16 09:36 AM
    I've been with Rogers since it was Cantel back in early 90's. I call to renegotiate every year. The $15 credit on my corporate plan just ran out. Anyone get any great deals lately on Rogers? All of my services (home phone, internet, wireless, cable) are with them. Any new spiffs?
    Just to show you an alternative, this is what I do.

home and cell phone = $5.00 I use a voip service for both my home and my mobile numbers.
    internet = $50.00 start.ca
    wireless = $10.00 fido.ca lte mobile hotspot.
    cable = $8.00 Instead of cable I have a Netflix subscription. Also I get ~10 channels over the air.

I pay $73.00 per month.
    If you don't mind me asking, what do you currently pay?
    03-30-16 10:58 AM
    I dumped Rogers long ago. No regrets.

Check out the alternative ISPs in your area (Start, Teksavvy, etc) so you don't get shafted on the monthly Internet bill. Same goes for TV, and it's 2016, dump your landline.
    03-30-16 02:38 PM
    Just to show you an alternative, this is what I do.

home and cell phone = $5.00 I use a voip service for both my home and my mobile numbers.
    internet = $50.00 start.ca
    wireless = $10.00 fido.ca lte mobile hotspot.
    cable = $8.00 Instead of cable I have a Netflix subscription. Also I get ~10 channels over the air.

I pay $73.00 per month.
    If you don't mind me asking, what do you currently pay?
    Talk to me please re: this $5 voip service......

I am also looking at dumping Rogers for wireless as we pay 170 mth for share everything w/5gigs of data
    09-22-16 08:35 AM
    Same here, been a long time customer as well. I have three lines on my share plan. Two wireless devices, and a tablet. I use to have the 6GB promo plan on each line but lost the plan a long time ago. Actually it was accidentally taken off my account and changed. Not sure why the customer service rep at the time on the phone probably misunderstood what I wanted and removed my plan and couldn't add it back on because it was discontinued. I escalated the issue to a manager and retentions and they gave me permanent discounts that would equal the price of what i was paying for and gave me the additional data added on free to make up 6GB. Because of the excellent customer service and the prompt handling of this mishap, i decided to be loyal to RW. I've travelled extensively with my RW device and always had amazing coverage no matter where I was travelling.
    RogersHelps likes this.
    06-21-17 12:15 PM