11-12-15 05:06 AM
951 ... 373839
tools
    Is there any information out of Rogers inside when Visual Voicemail will be supported on new BB10 devices. Really, really missing an awesome app on my Q10.
    Prior to switching to the Priv I had vvm working flawlessly. It's not something we actively promote as available as Rogers decided to shift to vm to text as main feature. However we still have access to the provisioning codes for BlackBerry vvm. Only experienced reps know this. BlackBerry value packs are still available but not commonly used and with the addition of a particular soc code will enable vvm on bbos10 devices. When you call in request to speak to a more senior rep that is more familiar with our client software and feature provisioning. They will be able to look it up and provision your account properly. Don't bother tech support,they will send you back to customer care as we have access to very specific systems.Most reps are not techie geeks like us and have no idea just what we they are trained on. Unfortunately call center reps are not allowed to manually access customer accounts as a rule without the customer being online first as there are tons of incoming calls. Otherwise I'd do it for you.
    11-12-15 05:06 AM
951 ... 373839
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD