Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Sorry for my English !

I would like to know if someone had and still have a order problem with Rogers.

I pre-ordered the Blackberry Key on May 22nd, i didn't receive any email about the order, or any confirmation. I went on the live chat, they told me to wait 48h. After 2 days, still no email.
    On may 31st, I receive a mail that my account information has been updated and I saw the Keyone in my profile. So after multiple calls, no one seems to know where my order is, and since I didn't receive a order numbers they just throw me away to every department they can.

Does anyone ever had this problem and if yes, what did you do ?

Thank you.
    06-06-17 10:48 AM
    If they haven't charged you for it yet why not just place another order?

Posted via CB10
    06-06-17 11:39 AM
    Actually on my next bill it will be there. In the confirmation mail, they that ill be charge for the résiliation and new phone.
    06-06-17 02:42 PM
    Its not uncommon for orders to go haywire as they have thousands of callers a day! Call back and request to speak to a manager and the customer service rep you are speaking with will escalate the call! Sometimes orders do go missing or sent to the wrong address. Request the track and trace department look into for you!
    06-09-17 03:04 PM
    Actually I've had a weird story as well! I'm already an existing customer but decided to go to Rogers.com to purchase the K1 on a new line activation on their Web site. I went through the steps of purchasing as it's a multi step process. After choosing the device and plan and clearing the credit check step 6 went haywire. The page came up to choose a local number and when I clicked on my choice, The webpage froze and I couldn't proceed further. So I "x'd" out of the page.
    30min later I received an email welcoming me to RW and to signup for MYRogers access. I thought it was strange as I did not complete the sales process. I called customer care to inquire about an account number that was actually generated but no information on ordering a BB Key One. Strange again! After calling multiple times and escalating the issue, it was confirmed no order was charged on my cc and that account # was generated by the computer system automatically! I eventually sorted it out but it really was a gong show!!!!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 06-21-17 at 03:19 PM.
    06-21-17 12:31 PM