Hi everyone on Rogers wireless,

I just encountered this problem which appears to be a Rogers-related issue. The problem is after someone leaves you a voice message and you check it, the voice message notification should disappear. I even deleted the voice message but the voice message notification continues to stay on and states that I have "1 new voice mail message waiting" when this is clearly not the case.

When I call in to my voice mail, I'm told I have no messages...yet this notification does not update, reset or go away. Anyone else having this problem?
    06-05-15 03:15 PM
    When I was on Rogers, I encountered this problem twice.

My solution is in post #40:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post9924433

If that doesn't work for you, read the whole thread for other way of getting rid of the voice mail notification
    06-05-15 03:46 PM
    When I was on Rogers, I encountered this problem twice.

My solution is in post #40:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post9924433

If that doesn't work for you, read the whole thread for other way of getting rid of the voice mail notification
    Thanks for the link to that thread. As noted in that thread, I also believe this is a carrier issue (i.e. Rogers in this case). I'll give your suggestion a try and report back later!
    06-05-15 08:37 PM
    So I'm back...and unfortunately that method described above didn't work. I tried different variations of it but to no avail.

Now, the great news is, I was able to remove that voice message notification in the Hub using a suggestion from someone else in that thread:

FIXED!
    Go to Hub. Highlight two other items, including the Voicemail notification, then Delete. Poof! Gone!
    As simple as this sounds, it outsmarted that pesky never-clearing notification. Selecting that voice message notification alone greys out the "delete" option but multi-select doesn't!
    06-05-15 09:29 PM
    So I'm back...and unfortunately that method described above didn't work. I tried different variations of it but to no avail.

Now, the great news is, I was able to remove that voice message notification in the Hub using a suggestion from someone else in that thread:

As simple as this sounds, it outsmarted that pesky never-clearing notification. Selecting that voice message notification alone greys out the "delete" option but multi-select doesn't!
    That method worked for me as well, but the notification came back a few hour later.
    06-10-15 07:13 AM
    That method worked for me as well, but the notification came back a few hour later.
    Ugh, oh the horror if that would've come back on my phone. Sorry to hear that didn't work for you. So far, it's been good for me.
    06-10-15 09:18 PM