I'm currently a Rogers customer, and I'm thinking of switching to Mobilicity, with the expectation that I'll be transferred back to rogers with a somewhat lower monthly bill but more or less same coverage. Can someone please tell me how you guys think this is gonna go down? Whether I'll be able to get LTE by the end of the year? or how the coverage map might change? I know I'm responsible for this decision, so no worries, i'm simply trying to see what people think is going to happen. I did some research online and now I'm more ambivalent about making the switch.

Thanks in advance
    09-13-15 06:31 PM
    I don't think anyone here can say for sure, but I suspect that you wouldn't automatically gain the higher data speeds of Rogers main network automatically. You may be presented with something like an "introductory offer" to upgrade -- which may or may not be better than your current Rogers plan.
    09-15-15 05:33 PM
    I don't think anyone here can say for sure, but I suspect that you wouldn't automatically gain the higher data speeds of Rogers main network automatically. You may be presented with something like an "introductory offer" to upgrade -- which may or may not be better than your current Rogers plan.
    What he said^^^^! Rogers may brand mobilicity as a budget brand and change services as rogers will be the premium brand as shown in their pricing of services! But no one knows fersure.

 вιaсĸвεггч Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2639 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    09-28-15 01:24 PM