Is there a way that I can have my PC Outlook email connected to my playbook?
    I currently have yahoo connected to my native email on my playbook.

On my PC, I have outlook email through my IP Rogers.
    Rogers use Yahoo for email, so my old existing Yahoo email turned into Rogers Yahoo.
    When I access my PC outlook email, the Yahoo email downloads onto Outlook.

The Yahoo calendar no longer works on the playbook and several other Blackberry devices (see yahoo calendar not working threads).

How can I get my PC Outlook email to install and download to my playbook so that I can have a decent working calendar again?

I do not want to load up or start another different email.
    Many thanks for your help.
    Last edited by castoridae; 05-06-14 at 06:29 PM.
    05-06-14 08:43 AM
    i spent months trying to get it working at a satisfactory level. Yahoo mail is garbage they have tried too hard to be different instead of just using industry standards.

i migrated to outlook.com. it iterates very well with the outlook desktop client
    castoridae likes this.
    05-06-14 02:20 PM
    The best way I would say to do all of what you want with your calender notes documents and email is to use Evernote it is available cross platform from windows phone blackberry iPhone android pc mac Linux through the app or Web browser

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 04:12 PM
    The best way I would say to do all of what you want with your calender notes documents and email is to use Evernote it is available cross platform from windows phone blackberry iPhone android pc mac Linux through the app or Web browser

Posted via CB10
    I have my PC outlook a count since 2003 - that's alot of records so I prefer not to start yet anotber emaIl, which entails jumping back and forth for records.
    05-06-14 06:25 PM
    i spent months trying to get it working at a satisfactory level. Yahoo mail is garbage they have tried too hard to be different instead of just using industry standards.

i migrated to outlook.com. it iterates very well with the outlook desktop client
    Thanks for this info. Do you know how I can link my PC Outlook with the playbook?
    05-06-14 06:27 PM
    Thanks for this info. Do you know how I can link my PC Outlook with the playbook?
    migrate to outlook.com it is a little bit of work. export you calender upload it to outlook.com export your contacts upload to outlook.com
    set outlook.com to check your yahoo mail.

delete the rogers account from outlook add the outlook.com account to outlook. add your outlook.com account to the playbook

done and everything is synced. that is the easiest and most reliable way to do it
    05-07-14 08:30 AM