Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    My wife and I are due for an upgrade on phones and are seriously looking at Wind. We have ShawGo wifi access so data isn't a huge concern for us; the bigger issue would be coverage reliability and bottom line price. The price point is very attractive for Wind but I'm still a little hesitent... Has anyone made the switch? We're currently on a shared plan with 300mb data (lol) and about 1k voice minutes that runs us about $100/month (combined) for both lines after taxes. It's a great plan for us based on our usage and I don't want to lose it with my hardware upgrade. Wife's Note3 has seen better days and my q10 is 3 yrs old and starting to show it's age.

Haven't given retentions a ring yet but that would be my next stop if Wind is a total no-go. Anyone made the switch and would you do it again?
    05-02-16 02:23 AM
    Go to a retail outlet and upgrade your smartphone but tell them you want to keep your current data and voice plan. You will pay a little more than the advertised, 2-year contract price for the smartphone. Some of the new Share Everything plans are priced decently based on your usage.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    08-05-16 06:42 PM
    Do you live and play only within metro Vancouver? Because even Chilliwack and Whistler are outside of the included zone for unlimited calling for Wind. If you leave the Dark Red area of the map it's $0.15 a minute and $0.05 a text and 0.05mb.
    Attached Thumbnails Greater Vancouver: Rogers to Wind converters?-34460.jpg  
    anon(870071) likes this.
    11-05-16 05:11 PM
    SInce being a long time RW customer, the wind pricing has always piqued my interest. The lack of full network coverage always hindered me from switching. I know they have improved network coverage now.
    06-21-17 12:10 PM
    Go to a retail outlet and upgrade your smartphone but tell them you want to keep your current data and voice plan. You will pay a little more than the advertised, 2-year contract price for the smartphone. Some of the new Share Everything plans are priced decently based on your usage.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    Beware of the share plans as the monthly per line fee could be higher or lower BUT share plans have unlimited nationwide voice with all feature xtras included but you really pay for the data bucket and with the the re-arranged plans they now cost more!
    07-20-17 02:39 AM