Rogers or "Robbers" Does it again for new activations or plan upgrades!!! Data overage now increased!! The most expensive in Canada compared to the other big three telecom's!!!
    07-08-17 10:42 AM
    Glad I have an old, expired $30/6GB plan they'll never get me off of. I don't have Roam Like Home, but that doesn't matter. I have a T-Mobile account for US travel and buy local SIM's if I travel elsewhere.
    07-08-17 07:07 PM
    Glad I have an old, expired $30/6GB plan they'll never get me off of. I don't have Roam Like Home, but that doesn't matter. I have a T-Mobile account for US travel and buy local SIM's if I travel elsewhere.
    That was an awesome plan! Eversince the share plans came into effect it wiped the availability of that plan! But my average data usage is around 10-12gb per month on avg! Voice never go over 200min or so daytime or eve and text more!
    07-20-17 02:33 AM
    Rogers or "Robbers" Does it again for new activations or plan upgrades!!! Data overage now increased!! The most expensive in Canada compared to the other big three telecom's!!!
    The wireless highwaymen are actively trying to dissuade us from using anything other than free Wi-Fi with these ever increasing fees. May the CEOs of BRT be afflicted with terminal cancer that destroys their quality of life for a decade before they finally succumb withered corpses.
    07-24-17 10:07 PM
    They just upped my data to 9 GB's a month ago I was on 5 before. I am 4 months into my 2 year iphone plan and they did this because the data useage gauge on my My Rogers app was and still is jammed for the last few weeks. They said it will take one full billing cycle to start working properly again.

I remember asking what it would cost if I went over my 5 GB's on my previous device and I think they said it would basically be another $75. Pretty steep.

All things considered they have been pretty good to me but I keep careful watch on the data anyway I can.

-sent from a beautiful Bold 9900
    08-31-17 12:38 AM