No, my Z10 works well and I am using XL too, the only problem for me is "sometimes it loads slow while playing youtube with H+, but with 3G so much better". I think the problem is with your network coverage. Youtube won't start if the network coverage is low or you're using 2G mode. Just switch your network mode to 3G only.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe that's mean the H+ receiver is worse than 3G receiver in your area

CB10|Z10
    06-19-13 11:39 AM
    My sister's z10, the bbm display picture can't update/change.. and bbm groups also error, the members of all group is zero people, but sometimes the members back to normal.. there is have same problem like that? Btw who ever did wiping the z10? How take long? I have wipe my z10 take more than 1 hours.. sorry my grammar

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:57 AM
    My sister's z10, the bbm display picture can't update/change.. and bbm groups also error, the members of all group is zero people, but sometimes the members back to normal.. there is have same problem like that? Btw who ever did wiping the z10? How take long? I have wipe my z10 take more than 1 hours.. sorry my grammar

Posted via CB10
    Try to log out and in on bbid.
    I take 15 minutes to do sec wipe

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:24 AM
    Try to log out and in on bbid.
    I take 15 minutes to do sec wipe

Posted via CB10
    I think there is no option to logout the BlackBerry id, because you can't change the id, except wipe the device.. btw what is your z10 model? My z10 stl100-1

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:51 AM
    I think there is no option to logout the BlackBerry id, because you can't change the id, except wipe the device.. btw what is your z10 model? My z10 stl100-1

Posted via CB10
    Owh I see,my is stl2.
    Oke u can invite me
    My pin is on this thread
    Then I will add u in indonesian group
    U can ask for help there
    Because I don't really know about Stl 1

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 07:28 PM
    Well, I'm also experiencing the same network problem with my Telkomsel SIM Card. Whenever my Z10 hits H+ areas (showing H+ signal indicator), then it performs worse/slower internet speed than when it is in 3G areas. Tried to changed to "3G only", but it remains. Been complaining to Telkomsel few times, but all they can do is saying "I'm sorry for troubling you with bad network experience & we'll be checking about our network performance". The funny thing is when I use the same SIM card with my Dakota/9900 (I use a mini SIM adapter to use my micro SIM in 9900) or my iPhone, then the network performance are lots better. Whenever it indicates H+ network, it performs higher internet speed. I think this has something to do with current BB10 O/S (I' m using official 10.1.0.273). Hoping that Blackberry can provide better network performance in later O/S updates.

My work around solution for such network problem is using local Tri (3) network. Well, it doesn't have H+ network, but it shows better performance, wherever my Telkomsel had a bad network performance. Only, it needs to trouble you when you need to switch the micro SIM (you need to open battery cover & removes the battery first before using Tri SIM). Been wondering that I can find multi/dual SIM adaptor for my Z10, tp help me change SIM card easily without opening battery cover. If any of you would know such adaptor, please let me know.

I'm just a man of few words & lots of works
    06-22-13 07:52 PM
    Well, I'm also experiencing the same network problem with my Telkomsel SIM Card. Whenever my Z10 hits H+ areas (showing H+ signal indicator), then it performs worse/slower internet speed than when it is in 3G areas. Tried to changed to "3G only", but it remains. Been complaining to Telkomsel few times, but all they can do is saying "I'm sorry for troubling you with bad network experience & we'll be checking about our network performance". The funny thing is when I use the same SIM card with my Dakota/9900 (I use a mini SIM adapter to use my micro SIM in 9900) or my iPhone, then the network performance are lots better. Whenever it indicates H+ network, it performs higher internet speed. I think this has something to do with current BB10 O/S (I' m using official 10.1.0.273). Hoping that Blackberry can provide better network performance in later O/S updates.

My work around solution for such network problem is using local Tri (3) network. Well, it doesn't have H+ network, but it shows better performance, wherever my Telkomsel had a bad network performance. Only, it needs to trouble you when you need to switch the micro SIM (you need to open battery cover & removes the battery first before using Tri SIM). Been wondering that I can find multi/dual SIM adaptor for my Z10, tp help me change SIM card easily without opening battery cover. If any of you would know such adaptor, please let me know.

Haha is odd
    Your connection is very bad
    Try to use other simpati sim card?
    Did u connect to wifi?
    Hmmmm maybe u don't have the latest update,don't u?
    Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 08:08 PM
    I just check it can,u can log out and in bbid
    I also can change my bbid
    Not use the phone but u go to browser

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 08:28 PM
    Hi Sally. Nope, I don't use the leaked OS. I prefer wait for official release version.

Well, I don't have WiFi in my home. Also, I'm a mobile worker. Almost everyday, I've spent my time down the road. So, I really depend on my wireless connection (Telkomsel Network). I've been using my Telkomsel SIM number since 1995 (back in my senior high), and also use this SIM since my first 8300 to 9900. And no such network problem after all. But, the time I use it in my Z10 when the problems shows up.

Let's just hope that 10.2 release could bring better network performance (plus other additional features) & to be released sooner.

06-22-13 10:46 PM
    I just check it can,u can log out and in bbid
    I also can change my bbid
    Not use the phone but u go to browser

Posted via CB10
    Try to wipe device take 1 hour, and the bbm back to normal

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 01:14 AM
    Try to wipe device take 1 hour, and the bbm back to normal

Posted via CB10
    Good,happy to hear that

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 08:48 AM
    Hi Sally. Nope, I don't use the leaked OS. I prefer wait for official release version.

Well, I don't have WiFi in my home. Also, I'm a mobile worker. Almost everyday, I've spent my time down the road. So, I really depend on my wireless connection (Telkomsel Network). I've been using my Telkomsel SIM number since 1995 (back in my senior high), and also use this SIM since my first 8300 to 9900. And no such network problem after all. But, the time I use it in my Z10 when the problems shows up.

Let's just hope that 10.2 release could bring better network performance (plus other additional features) & to be released sooner.

Hi,,,,
    Yups that's for good
    But I am using leak hahaha
    I like try new things

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 08:49 AM
    Hi sally gimana caranya log out dr browzer? Pengen tau hehe

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 10:47 AM
    Hi sally gimana caranya log out dr browzer? Pengen tau hehe

Posted via CB10
    Hi,,,,
    Yea u go to bbid website then u log in and out there
    U also can change your email and your password there too

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 11:27 AM

Did you try to ask replacing the sim card with a newer one? (with Telkomsel I mean)

CB10|Z10
    06-23-13 11:59 AM
    Hi,,,,
    Yea u go to bbid website then u log in and out there
    U also can change your email and your password there too

Posted via CB10
    Hi sally please add my bbm 24cc1fe8 want to try bbm video call with you

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 09:57 AM
    Hi sally please add my bbm 24cc1fe8 want to try bbm video call with you

Posted via CB10
    Opppsssss really?
    Hmmmmm sure if I free oke
    06-27-13 06:30 PM
    Hi Wildbanger, I've thought about that also. But since, I've got this micro SIM directly from Telkomsel Shops (Grapari), it seems that most likely, I would get the same specs as the one I'm using now. I think that this micro SIM was prepared for the launch of iPhone4 (3 years back). Perhaps some of its technical specs are refer to such iPhone4.

06-27-13 06:37 PM
    Any new official update from indonesia carrier network? I am using 10.1.0.273 with axis network.

Posted via Z10 with Axis Indonesia
    06-27-13 09:56 PM
    Hi Wildbanger, I've thought about that also. But since, I've got this micro SIM directly from Telkomsel Shops (Grapari), it seems that most likely, I would get the same specs as the one I'm using now. I think that this micro SIM was prepared for the launch of iPhone4 (3 years back). Perhaps some of its technical specs are refer to such iPhone4.

Well it should be good then, sometimes it is just like that.. because my sim card is 10 years old, so I have to change it. Lol

CB10|Z10
    06-28-13 01:21 AM
    Any new official update from indonesia carrier network? I am using 10.1.0.273 with axis network.

Posted via Z10 with Axis Indonesia
    U have to wait for it
    Why don't u try using leak
    Is awesome

Simple girl Z10
    07-10-13 12:38 AM
    Update, tried to cut my old sim, can't get any signal for at least two days, but it works now. Lol

CB10|Z10
    07-16-13 04:47 AM
    Update, tried to cut my old sim, can't get any signal for at least two days, but it works now. Lol

CB10|Z10
    Why do u need to cut it,u mean that is not micro sim card?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 05:48 AM
    Why do u need to cut it,u mean that is not micro sim card?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, Sal. Correct. Hehe

CB10|Z10
    07-16-13 11:54 PM
    Haha is like my card have to cut it off too

Look at the picture that I post in group
    Awesome there is 10.2 official update

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 02:53 AM
1,113 ... 2930313233 ...