So you happy to hear that news?
    Kalau saya Jadi merasa Dissapointed karena menurut saya BlackBerry itu istimewa dengan bbm Dan sekarang mau di coneck ke android hmmmm

Posted via CB10
    oh saya sangat sangat happy. skarang saya tidak perlu bawa hp 9700 saya lagi hanya untuk bbm
    Cukup Android + BBM. Best of both worlds in my opinion
    05-17-13 12:56 AM
    Indonesia tapi lg di Sing jg, dan pake M1, Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.1762, upgrade pake autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    Ak juga di sing pake singtel
    Blm ada update
    Sedih dch hiks hiks

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 12:56 AM
    oh saya sangat sangat happy. skarang saya tidak perlu bawa hp 9700 saya lagi hanya untuk bbm
    Cukup Android + BBM. Best of both worlds in my opinion
    But still news right
    Is not connect yet?
    Ya si bener ga perlu repot2 bawa 2 hp
    Tapi kalau ak tetep 2 hp iphone + Z10
    Cos ak suka game n all my show in iphone

Posted via CB10
    Iwan Sp likes this.
    05-17-13 12:58 AM
    Indonesia here, hehe.

BBM ke platform iOS & Android = 1 mobilephone needed itu good news utk Blackberry, karena berarti teman-teman indo butuh BBM dan selling point Z10 bukan pada perangkat yg ber-octa core tapi perangkat yg benar-benar cerdas (in term of software & user interface) utk dipakai sehari-hari.

Well if you are searching for a phone with great features inside, that means 'gengsi' doang, hehe...
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    05-17-13 01:01 AM
    Indonesia here, hehe.

BBM ke platform iOS & Android = 1 mobilephone needed itu good news utk Blackberry, karena berarti teman-teman indo butuh BBM dan selling point Z10 bukan pada perangkat yg ber-octa core tapi perangkat yg benar-benar cerdas (in term of software & user interface) utk dipakai sehari-hari.

Well if you are searching for a phone with great features inside, that means 'gengsi' doang, hehe...
    Hahahahaha gengsi tuh

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:03 AM
    I use android galaxy S3 and an iPad. Now Z10 is my primary phone, you know why? Just because of the BB10 user experience. Blackberry hub is great and peek and flow its unique. Android was never this smooth though I love Samsung galaxy s3. I can say z10 takes better photos except on low light.
    Agreed, user experience is far more important, and camera has HDR now in 10.1
    05-17-13 01:04 AM
    Agreed, user experience is far more important, and camera has HDR now in 10.1
    Great
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:04 AM
    Why buy Blackberry Z10 when the iPhone 5 will be able to run BBM starting summer?
    Iwan Sp likes this.
    05-17-13 01:06 AM
    Why buy Blackberry Z10 when the iPhone 5 will be able to run BBM starting summer?
    I have both but is haven't connect yet right?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:08 AM
    Again, it comes back to each person. Everyone has his own opinion though.
    This topic is really hot here in CB...
    But all I can say as BlackBerry fans is I'm glad that people really want BBM.. lol

CB10|Z10
    05-17-13 01:13 AM
    Again, it comes back to each person. Everyone has his own opinion though.
    This topic is really hot here in CB...
    But all I can say as BlackBerry fans is I'm glad that people really want BBM.. lol

CB10|Z10
    I really love bbm because is only van funded on BlackBerry
    And now I heard news that will be on iphone and android too
    Hmmmm so is really Dissapointed for me

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:16 AM
    How about the Z10 camera?
    I think Samsung S3 would be better quality of the camera

Posted via CB10
    Z10's camera is great specially after the previous update. I would say the colors are more natural and the out door quality is better than GS3. But GS3 is better in indoor and low light.
    05-17-13 01:17 AM
    Z10's camera is great specially after the previous update. I would say the colors are more natural and the out door quality is better than GS3. But GS3 is better in indoor and low light.
    Is true
    I think so too

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:18 AM
    I really love bbm because is only van funded on BlackBerry
    And now I heard news that will be on iphone and android too
    Hmmmm so is really Dissapointed for me

Posted via CB10
    That's because BlackBerry aims in the software... not in hardware, I guess...
    Coba dipikir : BBM + BBM channels, who need twitter & whatsapp later? BB will be the communication king. Just like hey used to make pager in the past. Lol

CB10|Z10
    05-17-13 01:21 AM
    Coba dipikir : BBM + BBM channels, who need twitter & whatsapp later? BB will be the communication king. Just like hey used to make pager in the past. Lol

CB10|Z10
    Hmmm iyah bener
    Menurut ak sama aja gini ya
    Misalny rmh makan itu punya mknan khas tersendiri yg sangat Terkenal dab laris
    Tapi kenapa malah di kasih kan ke rmh mkn rmh mkn lain????

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:25 AM
    got z10 from early february 2013. will try q10 soon. i also had a stupid nokia 820 windowsphone.
    05-17-13 01:26 AM
    got z10 from early february 2013. will try q10 soon. i also had a stupid nokia 820 windowsphone.
    Hey don't call it stupid lahhh

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:28 AM
    Because iPhone and my iPad is boring with the same row of grid icons. The user experience is stale and nothing new. Even simple tasks like turning the wifi on and off requires to minimize an app and open settings and wifi.
    05-17-13 01:31 AM
    Hmmm iyah bener
    Menurut ak sama aja gini ya
    Misalny rmh makan itu punya mknan khas tersendiri yg sangat Terkenal dab laris
    Tapi kenapa malah di kasih kan ke rmh mkn rmh mkn lain????

Posted via CB10
    Karena BlackBerry punya makanan khas lain

CB10|Z10
    05-17-13 01:31 AM

CB10|Z10
    Good makes sense.
    05-17-13 01:32 AM
    jadi memberikan opini itu sama dengan troll yah
    harga z10 tiap hari sekarang turun beberapa puluh ribu
    Silahkan cek di mangga dua

Why i would choose s4 vs z10. Especially now.
    1) Apps. (This reason alone should b enough imo)
    2) Octa core ( 2 x quad core) vs Dual Core
    3) Both will have bbm
    4) Better Camera
    5) Better battery (arguable)
    6) Overall better value for the price (6 - 6.5 jt vs 7.2 jt)
    I called u troll cause u bashed The Z10 on a BlackBerry forum based only the BBM going cross platform. Now you mentioned your reasons it'll become more valid.

I do agree that the S4 is the more value phone among the two, considering its hardware. But there are things to be considered as well :

1. We don't know how well the BBM will run on IOS and Android. And I bet BlackBerry will monetize it (adds, subsciption etc). The BBM is also deeply integrated with the BB10 OS. Unlike other OSs.
    2. Apps is definitely the biggest problem at the moment. But given time. I think it'll get better. Not to mention 10.2 will run Jelly Bean 4.2.2 runtime which mean more apps is going to be compatible.
    3. I actually has Android and WindowsPhone at the moment. And I think BB10 is a great OS. The Hub and peek are very useful. And I really like the gesture based OS. It's very contagious. I often accidently tried to operate my Android and WP with gestures. Lol
    4. I hate TouchWiz and The S4 design. The UI is very cartoony and the S4 doesnt scream premiun phone. But that's me. For me, the Z10 has the perfect size for a smartphone. Not too small and definitely not too big.

What I'm saying is.. BB10 and the Z10 is a great phone/platform. It certainly need more apps. I'm happy with the current plus sideloaded apps. But many may not.

Just because BBM is going to other OS doesn't mean there're no reason to stay with Z10/BB10. Especially if one planning to get one with physical keyboard (Q10).

I can see why some people will ditch their Z10 for an Android phone. But there are reasons to stay (or switch) to BB10 as well.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:34 AM
    Karena BlackBerry punya makanan khas lain

CB10|Z10
    Hahahaha iya dch kakaaaakkkkk

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:38 AM
    I called u troll cause u bashed The Z10 on a BlackBerry forum based only the BBM going cross platform. Now you mentioned your reasons it'll become more valid.

I do agree that the S4 is the more value phone among the two, considering its hardware. But there are things to be considered as well :

1. We don't know how well the BBM will run on IOS and Android. And I bet BlackBerry will monetize it (adds, subsciption etc). The BBM is also deeply integrated with the BB10 OS. Unlike other OSs.
    2. Apps is definitely the biggest problem at the moment. But given time. I think it'll get better. Not to mention 10.2 will run Jelly Bean 4.2.2 runtime which mean more apps is going to be compatible.
    3. I actually has Android and WindowsPhone at the moment. And I think BB10 is a great OS. The Hub and peek are very useful. And I really like the gesture based OS. It's very contagious. I often accidently tried to operate my Android and WP with gestures. Lol
    4. I hate TouchWiz and The S4 design. The UI is very cartoony and the S4 doesnt scream premiun phone. But that's me. For me, the Z10 has the perfect size for a smartphone. Not too small and definitely not too big.

What I'm saying is.. BB10 and the Z10 is a great phone/platform. It certainly need more apps. I'm happy with the current plus sideloaded apps. But many may not.

Just because BBM is going to other OS doesn't mean there're no reason to stay with Z10/BB10. Especially if one planning to get one with physical keyboard (Q10).

I can see why some people will ditch their Z10 for an Android phone. But there are reasons to stay (or switch) to BB10 as well.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. Z10 is my first BB phone. I didnt buy it for BBM. I never imagined I would own a BB.
    But after using Z10 I am so hooked up with the new OS. Peek and flow has gotten into me. I even try to swipe left and right only iPad. My android phone is switched off for more than a week and I don't miss it even minute.
    05-17-13 01:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    I will stay on my Z10
    Is disappointed to hear that will connect to iphone and android
    But I am sure RIM have reason for it
    And will make us satisfied

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:42 AM
    Exactly. Z10 is my first BB phone. I didnt buy it for BBM. I never imagined I would own a BB.
    But after using Z10 I am so hooked up with the new OS. Peek and flow has gotten into me. I even try to swipe left and right only iPad. My android phone is switched off for more than a week and I don't miss it even minute.
    Z 10 is the best hehehehe hehehe LOL

Posted via CB10
    wildbanger and anon(4044683) like this.
    05-17-13 01:44 AM
1,113 12345 ...