Hi guys, Can you share Your most romantic Moment in Life?
    well I start first its :

whats yours?
    02-27-09 06:38 AM
    Hi guys, Can you share Your most romantic Moment in Life?
    well I start first its :

whats yours?
    good job on the photoshop
    02-27-09 06:51 AM
    Trolling?????
    02-27-09 07:53 AM
    its not real just to express
    02-27-09 08:08 AM
    That changes everything.

My most romantic moment, hour, day was my wedding. It was awesome.
    02-27-09 08:10 AM
    The night I proposed to my fiance

I proposed a couple of weeks after my birthday. She did a lot for my birthday (parties, presents, etc), so I invited her over for a home cooked meal as my way of showing appreciation. She also just started a new teaching assignment and was a little overwhelmed (first time teaching high school) so this was a nice way for her to relax. We started with antipasto, then Chicken Parmesan w/ salad, fruit, and then dessert. We enjoyed a wonderful conversation over a nice meal that I had prepared for her, in soft candlelight with some relaxing music in the background (for those interested, it was Zero 7 - Simple Things).

For dessert I put the ring (in it's box) on a plate, surrounded by chocolate truffles. I covered the plate and presented it to her. I removed the cover, she looked at it and the words out of her mouth....

Ooooh
    Chocolate

Then she saw the ring, cried, I asked her to marry me, she said yes, and that was the most romantic moment of my life
    02-27-09 09:02 AM
    My ex girlfriend and I were getting intimate and told her to brace herself. I thought that was pretty romantic.
    02-27-09 11:17 AM
    The night I proposed to my fiance

I proposed a couple of weeks after my birthday. She did a lot for my birthday (parties, presents, etc), so I invited her over for a home cooked meal as my way of showing appreciation. She also just started a new teaching assignment and was a little overwhelmed (first time teaching high school) so this was a nice way for her to relax. We started with antipasto, then Chicken Parmesan w/ salad, fruit, and then dessert. We enjoyed a wonderful conversation over a nice meal that I had prepared for her, in soft candlelight with some relaxing music in the background (for those interested, it was Zero 7 - Simple Things).

For dessert I put the ring (in it's box) on a plate, surrounded by chocolate truffles. I covered the plate and presented it to her. I removed the cover, she looked at it and the words out of her mouth....

Ooooh
    Chocolate

Then she saw the ring, cried, I asked her to marry me, she said yes, and that was the most romantic moment of my life
    I bet you would have been pissed if she said no after all you prepared that night.
    03-01-09 12:35 AM
    My ex girlfriend and I were getting intimate and told her to brace herself. I thought that was pretty romantic.
    That would have made me bust out laughing.
    03-01-09 12:37 AM
    I bet you would have been pissed if she said no after all you prepared that night.
    I really doubt that. Obviously, gnuhouse was not thinking of himself, rather, as is required in a successful and sustainable relationship, putting the one he loves first without regard to what the return or lack of return would have been. Way to go, gnuhouse.

I employed some extravegant means during my proposal as well, but that's a story I'm going to refrain from sharing for right now.

Again, kudos to you, gnuhouse.
    03-01-09 07:23 AM
    I really doubt that. Obviously, gnuhouse was not thinking of himself, rather, as is required in a successful and sustainable relationship, putting the one he loves first without regard to what the return or lack of return would have been. Way to go, gnuhouse.

I employed some extravegant means during my proposal as well, but that's a story I'm going to refrain from sharing for right now.

Again, kudos to you, gnuhouse.
    I was going to respond but I would have just ended up repeating what you just said.

Thanks for the kudos
    03-01-09 07:53 AM
    I was going to respond but I would have just ended up repeating what you just said.

Thanks for the kudos
    Your consideration for others is highly commendable and well appreciated, I'm sure.

Way to go.
    03-01-09 07:57 AM
    No doubt, the 1st time she said I Love You 2 my face

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 08:15 AM
    There was this one time at the drive in..

03-01-09 08:49 AM

Thanks for the kudos
    Double kudos on the Zero 7!!!!!! Music is an important part of romantic moments for many people.
    03-16-09 01:20 PM
    When my fiance and I were really in that crazy, dizzying and ecstasy-inducing spiral where it feels like every minute you're falling more and more in love, one night we were just laying there, talking and gazing at each other, and he stroked my hair and sang part of Rod Stewart's "You're in my Heart" to me.
    Oh my gosh, I could have melted into the sheets.....

03-16-09 04:35 PM
    Lmao you are too much
    03-16-09 10:52 PM
    **** romance
    03-16-09 10:54 PM
    The first time I had the McRib.
    03-17-09 04:26 AM
    My boyfriend and I spent 2 weeks in England so I could show him my home town and to get him out of the U.S for a bit finally! =P After that him and my sisters bf came home and my sister and I went to Greece to meet up with our Dad for 2 weeks. While in England I noticed all the faux hawks guys had and I said to my boyfriend that I thought he would look so cute with a small faux hawk. My sister and I flew back to the states and our guys were picking us up...and when I saw my boyfriend he had a faux hawk..he did it to surprise me. I couldn't believe he would do it..he's not usually spontaneous (especially with his hair!) It was cute, I thought it was pretty romantic =)

Here is a pic of it lol

P.S: I don't think its the MOST romantic thing that has happened but one I really enjoyed!
    03-17-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD