personaly I am not directly interested in any artists that makes a 'hit'.I am interests in artists that are talented via through their complete repetoires of hits, misses and flops etc. Its about beleieving in oneself as an artists and keeping going because you love what you do. Like as one first starts out.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 01:10 PM
    [QUOTE=pkcable;5080774]Totally counts! Interesting side note about Rundgren, you all know the actress Liv Tyler, Steven Tyler's Daughter (of Areosmith), but what you may NOT know is that she grew up, thinking Todd Rundgren was her father, until she was about 15. Her mom was a tour rat, groupie, and slept with multiple musicians.

New Song.... Pat Travers "Out Go the Lights"

PK ... Love Pat Traver "Out go the Light" on my Ipod

Great factoid about Liv Tyler very interesting I didn't know that ..Cool thanks
    05-05-10 01:11 PM
    Hahahahah listen to me....." We teach what we want to learn" (Wise Asian saying)

05-05-10 01:12 PM
    Nothing beats mid-90's Bay Area rap.

05-05-10 01:23 PM
    Nothing beats mid-90's Bay Area rap.

I have no idea who this is but I am positive it is brilliant. how about Come Baby Come by....crap....K- something? -9? I know its not k-9.
    Good lord I am soooo glad there isnt a dance floor here atwork
    05-05-10 01:35 PM
    Rockwell (aka Kennedy Gordy) "Somebody's Watching Me"

Interesting factoid, Barry Gordy, Motown founder, did NOT know that "Rockwell" was his eldest son, until after he was signed and had the single produced. The kid, felt it was important that he made it on his own WITHOUT his father's connections. However, he never had another hit. This one was pretty good thou. He got some famous help thou, Michael & Jermaine Jackson.
    05-05-10 02:06 PM
    Rockwell (aka Kennedy Gordy) "Somebody's Watching Me"

Interesting factoid, Barry Gordy, Motown founder, did NOT know that "Rockwell" was his eldest son, until after he was signed and had the single produced. The kid, felt it was important that he made it on his own WITHOUT his father's connections. However, he never had another hit. This one was pretty good thou. He got some famous help thou, Michael & Jermaine Jackson.
    reading your replies is like watching Pop-Up Video without all the annoying popping bubbles sounds
    05-05-10 02:09 PM
    GROOVE IS IN THE HEART by De-Light!!!!!!.....with this song I invision this gropu as not a one hit wonder yet a global statement through song and dance and the complete awesomesest and groovyness of the human spirits potential in a hella fun way......they aren't one hit wonders cause of this......"Zwweeeeeee erooooooohhhhhhh".....ZWeeeeeerohhhhhhhhh"

05-05-10 02:51 PM
    Yeah man a freakin "gropu'!(I'm writing a book a on typos) strictly straight to used book stores

05-05-10 02:53 PM
    How about .............Debbie Boone ... You light up my Life

[B]Oh anyone know the name of this song .... Lyric's are something like this......Slow dancing swayin to the music like no one else in the whole wide world"
    05-05-10 03:21 PM

[B]Oh anyone know the name of this song .... Lyric's are something like this......Slow dancing swayin to the music like no one else in the whole wide world"
    Johnny Rivers
    05-05-10 03:26 PM
    I have no idea who this is but I am positive it is brilliant. how about Come Baby Come by....crap....K- something? -9? I know its not k-9.
    Good lord I am soooo glad there isnt a dance floor here atwork
    Come on do, do you love me? / Move baby baby, hot baby, baby ... Bounce, come on, bounce / Bounce / Come baby come, baby, baby come, come / Come baby come ... K-7

You are going to dance to his .. are you wearing Parachute pants by any chance ... Can't touch this
    05-05-10 03:27 PM

GREAT one! And more trivia for you all anyone remember when Papa Boone when Heavy Metal? ......

In a Metal Mood: No More Mr. Nice Guy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

05-05-10 03:28 PM
    Johnny Rivers
    Thank you .. I'm assuming it's called "Slow Dancing" by Johnny Rivers
    05-05-10 03:28 PM
    GREAT one! And more trivia for you all anyone remember when Papa Boone when Heavy Metal? ......

In a Metal Mood: No More Mr. Nice Guy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pat Boone ? .. Mr White Buck Shoes .. Pat Boone? Amazing ! I wonder if he has any Tat's or a pierced tongue
    05-05-10 03:31 PM
    Hahahaha! I never knew Pat Boone covered metal songs. I love Holy Diver, I gotta check that out.
    05-05-10 03:50 PM
    In reference to all the unexpected homoerotic Hall & Oates love going on in this thread I would like to say that I have always thought of them as the Siegfried & Roy of music. Sure they had like six number one hits and went platinum and gold with about twelve albums, but I think people feel more comfortable ignoring the existence of such oddities.

05-05-10 06:14 PM
    In reference to all the unexpected homoerotic Hall & Oates love going on in this thread I would like to say that I have always thought of them as the Siegfried & Roy of music. Sure they had like six number one hits and went platinum and gold with about twelve albums, but I think people feel more comfortable ignoring the existence of such oddities.
    You forgot this one... If you wait long enough they kiss. Wait for it... WAIT FOR IT!

05-05-10 06:17 PM
    3F: Sooo, what you're saying is Hall and Oates arouses you just as much as, or even more than Sigfried and Roy?

05-05-10 06:19 PM
    3F: Sooo, what you're saying is Hall and Oates arouses you just as much as, or even more than Sigfried and Roy?

Which one means you're LESS gay? I choose that one.
    05-05-10 06:22 PM
    Well if not being afraid of getting your face eaten off by a large endagered cat makes you more of a man, then I'd go with S&R. Cuz you Know that cats going to be part of the action. I'm just trying to figure out still who 3F fancies more

05-05-10 06:25 PM
    Dude I think your reading way too much into this. That said. I have NO issues with ..age...race..gender of sexual preference. If you feel the need to blast me over it. I'm cool with it.

Peace.

I'm enjoying the witty banter even yours Mr Fear

Last edited by 70roadrunner; 05-05-10 at 06:41 PM.
    05-05-10 06:27 PM

It's a pretty even draw I would say, but in a perfect world I would take all four in a tub of butter. With a little side of this for spice ;] :
    05-05-10 06:54 PM
    Dude I think your reading way too much into this. That said. I have NO issues with ..age...race..gender of sexual preference. If you feel the need to blast me over it. I'm cool with it.

Peace.

I'm enjoying the witty banter even yours Mr Fear

And you sir are taking things far too personal. This was pretty much a general message because you weren't the only one that commented on the grandeur of the ambigiously gay duo. That being said lighten up it is all in good fun and it is after all just the interwebs. ;]
    05-05-10 06:59 PM
    Wheatus "Teenage Dirtbag"

Reminds me of highschool, because I was a teenage dirtybag too. Saw Iron Maiden back in the day.
    05-05-10 07:25 PM
131 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD