Dave Mastaind <-- spelling of Megadeath seems like a cool guy ... great under rated group
    It's actually Mustaine, but close enough. I've met him a couple of times and he is a pretty cool guy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 11:31 AM
    I like penguins, but dislike pants.
    05-11-10 10:20 AM
    I like penguins, but dislike pants.

Very Clever ....Touch'e
    05-11-10 01:17 PM
    Totalimmortal is a song off of "All Hallows E.P." from AFI. AFI is my favorite band, has been for years. I use that name, or some variation, on every forum I'm on.
    05-11-10 01:23 PM
    Mine is just the first syllables of my names.
    05-13-10 03:30 PM
    Mine is just the first syllables of my names.

Cat

One of my favorite Nicknames here I so expected a "Doctor Evil" sort of theme .. Sometimes simple works best
    05-13-10 03:45 PM
    Well. my middle name is Elvira....that's kind of evil....kind of..?
    05-13-10 03:50 PM
    Well. my middle name is Elvira....that's kind of evil....kind of..?
    I always thought Elvira was Evil Hot .. ( If you recall Elvira Princess of Darkness ) Nevertheless Cool Nickname and cool middle name
    05-13-10 03:55 PM
    I like sailing. for fun. and 201 rhymed with fun haha
    05-13-10 05:15 PM
    My last name is Dew, my first name begins with J, and the rest just makes it easy to remember. And yes, it is a little corny.
    05-13-10 05:38 PM
    I don't think I need to explain mine. BUT I did notice that when I show up on someone's profile as a friend it cuts part of it off. So it looks like my sn is "lovinmycrack"
    Damn the luck.
    05-14-10 10:46 AM
    i don't think i need to explain mine. But i did notice that when i show up on someone's profile as a friend it cuts part of it off. So it looks like my sn is "lovinmycrack"
    damn the luck.
    hilarious!
    05-14-10 10:50 AM
    I have a 1996 Impala SS Voom! Voom!
    05-14-10 06:39 PM
    I am a busy Mom of four children!

05-14-10 08:13 PM
    the meaning behind mine lol
    well my favourite colour(color) is Lilac and bleeds just sounded good with it
    05-15-10 12:04 PM
    I've got an MP5 attached to my MacBook.
    05-15-10 11:30 PM
    the meaning behind mine lol
    well my favourite colour(color) is Lilac and bleeds just sounded good with it

You know I've always wondered about your nickname.. Now I know .. thanks
    05-17-10 07:30 AM
    I have a 1996 Impala SS Voom! Voom!
    Nice car All Black?
    05-17-10 07:30 AM
    You know I've always wondered about your nickname.. Now I know .. thanks
    yep you know now
    05-17-10 09:24 AM
    Nice car All Black?
    Yup, All Black!
    05-17-10 03:32 PM
    First off, my first name is Evan, so I was in summer school for a class in my freshman year of HS, I got up to walk out of the classroom for our break and as I'm walking towards the door one of the gals in my class yells out "Yo Elvin, ELVIN!". I turn around wondering who she's asking for, and she's looking right at me, so I point at myself to make sure, and she says "Yeah I'm talking to you, you gots a nilkel I can borra?". I shake my head wondering if I heard her right, and asked to her what she said. "You gots a nilkel I can borra?" she asks again. I just shook my head no and shurgged my shoulders, and she said "You mean to tell me you ain't got five cents?". My response was "OH, you want a NICKEL!". The nickname Elvin stuck ever since , and 1983 is the year I was born. It's my screen name for just about everything...
    05-19-10 09:43 AM
    Mine is actually incredibly silly. According to my parents I had a huge thing for everything Strawberry Shortcake while I was little and I started talking "berry talk". With a name like Kerri it was easy for my parents to latch onto a nickname...Kerriberry got shortened to Kerberry by high school. When I got my BB it all seemed to just click. I've had "berry love" from the start lol.
    05-21-10 05:18 PM
    Hey, lookin for a girl called Alice from east midlands (United Kingdom). I dunno what happened on my bbm, but it deleted you. So if you see this message add me again please. My pin is 21C172B7.

Hope to hear from you soon.

05-22-10 05:12 PM
    Mine's simple- anyone here old enuf to remember Casper the Ghost comics? And his friend Hot Stuff the Lil Devil? Well, Hot Stuff is tattooed on my hip, 'sm' are my initials, hence smHotStuff

05-23-10 01:41 PM
    Mine is actually incredibly silly. According to my parents I had a huge thing for everything Strawberry Shortcake while I was little and I started talking "berry talk". With a name like Kerri it was easy for my parents to latch onto a nickname...Kerriberry got shortened to Kerberry by high school. When I got my BB it all seemed to just click. I've had "berry love" from the start lol.

StrawBERRY Shortcake, Berry talk, 1st name Kerri which sounds like Berry .. I'm thinking you should be the next CEO for Sprint !!

KerriBerry is a cool nickname!
    05-24-10 07:04 AM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD