@70roadrunner, Ultima Online was one of the first successful and popular MMORPGs of it's time. It's debut was 1997. It was the next generation of the 'Ultima' series. Also whoever played UO back in the day will know what it feels like to be disappointed time and time again with today's MMORPGs. Nothing seems to be close to replacing it.

Seven ... IS this a Video game ? Dude you have me sooooo lost and feeling soooo old right now. What's MMORPG's it sounds like some sort of supercharged street racer .. I'm gong have to look this up .. As soon as I finish watching Miami Vice and playing PacMan
    03-22-10 10:31 AM
    my name is chris brown (not the rapper), hence, cbrown.
    my email is cbrown6@.
    it was allready taken on here, so I added a 1, cbrown61.
    03-22-10 10:32 AM
    Ima trekkie and the Borg are my favorite characters. and my Birthday is sept 13!

I was a big fan of 7of9 Woohoo
    03-22-10 10:46 AM
    My friends say that I live in my own little world in my head like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter and hence, named me Peargood (cause my name is Pearlyn). lol

it's kinda silly but i love the nickname so had stick to it ever since.
    03-22-10 11:28 AM
    I love the nicknames on here. This was a great idea. I hope that amazinglygraceless explains his. It's my favorite.
    It's my way of telling the world I am the biggest klutz in the known universe
    03-22-10 11:28 AM
    Mine is very original My name is Mark, and I presently live in Memphis, TN. That's it folks.
    03-22-10 01:45 PM
    well my last name is bailey. and the "heyits" was originally part of my @comcast.net email address whiles ago. so since then my username has been heyitsbailey or hey.its.bailey or something along those lines.
    03-22-10 03:28 PM
    Roses is my nick name. Alllong time ago I triend to create sn and roses was taken so I added my bday at the end and have used it ever since

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 07:39 PM
    I was a big fan of 7of9 Woohoo
    Who wasnt? Jeri Ryan is HOT!!!!!!!
    03-22-10 09:09 PM
    Phillykid was my original online nick on old BBS systems from the 80ies (anyone remember those), and on early online services like TSN/INN, AOL, Dephi, etc. I was a charter member on AOL with the Phillykid name, and I was a Guide there, but when I left their employ I lost my account and the name, plus by this point I was no longer (LONG) a kid. I got Verizon, then Bell Atlantic DSL, at 640k speed, and took the name pk640k, for my online accounts, on AOL, etc. pk for phillykid, and 640k for my connection. Then I got comcast cable connection and changed to pkcable for everything. And I have stayed with pkcable even thou I have switched between DSL & cable several times since the first change. Sticking with pkcable now.
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-22-10 10:33 PM
    As I was selecting a screen name for this site, I tried several names, but they were taken. And after a while, I was getting really tired (and a little ripped), and it came to me. When I was typing it in, I knew I would get it, and rippedvanwinkle was born.

03-23-10 03:06 AM
    My name came from my old dog, he was the best...
    03-23-10 06:01 AM
    Phillykid was my original online nick on old BBS systems from the 80ies (anyone remember those), and on early online services like TSN/INN, AOL, Dephi, etc. I was a charter member on AOL with the Phillykid name, and I was a Guide there, but when I left their employ I lost my account and the name, plus by this point I was no longer (LONG) a kid. I got Verizon, then Bell Atlantic DSL, at 640k speed, and took the name pk640k, for my online accounts, on AOL, etc. pk for phillykid, and 640k for my connection. Then I got comcast cable connection and changed to pkcable for everything. And I have stayed with pkcable even thou I have switched between DSL & cable several times since the first change. Sticking with pkcable now.

Dude .. I can relate Back in the day ...Dial-up 2400 speed and cell phones came in Bags and were as big as a small state and the battery lasted 10 min's tops

Thanks
    03-23-10 07:56 AM
    My name came from my old dog, he was the best...

Cool Tagline .. About the "Nightmares" Go Red Sox!
    03-23-10 07:58 AM
    As I was selecting a screen name for this site, I tried several names, but they were taken. And after a while, I was getting really tired (and a little ripped), and it came to me. When I was typing it in, I knew I would get it, and rippedvanwinkle was born.

Something tells me you are normally a very creative person .. Cool nickname
    03-23-10 07:59 AM
    It's my way of telling the world I am the biggest klutz in the known universe

Thank you .. I Wondered about your nickname myself.
    03-23-10 08:01 AM
    well my last name is bailey. and the "heyits" was originally part of my @comcast.net email address whiles ago. so since then my username has been heyitsbailey or hey.its.bailey or something along those lines.

Simple and cool .. Love it
    03-23-10 08:01 AM
    My friends say that I live in my own little world in my head like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter and hence, named me Peargood (cause my name is Pearlyn). lol

it's kinda silly but i love the nickname so had stick to it ever since.
    I love your tagline .. and totally agree with it

Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
    Alice: I�m afraid so. You�re entirely bonkers. But I�ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
    03-23-10 08:02 AM
    My cb name is my name Dan and the first letter of my last name Y and also the year I was born 89 and my grad year 07.

03-24-10 11:20 PM
    Blue is my favorite color, but my first car was a light blue 89 Mercury Sable GS Wagon that with all 4 doors open it looked like a blue dragonfly, and my first tattoo was a blue dragonfly.

03-25-10 01:32 AM
    Frm VA and found myself becoming a BB geek

05-09-10 09:20 PM
    ooooooo i like this thread. missed this one before! i got my nickname because when i was growing up we had what we called the "the crew" and i was one of 4 Jeff's in the crew so we all got nicknames to refer to each other without confusion.. I started calling myself ffej which ofcourse is Jeff spelt backwards.. and so all my old friends call me that.. but Fedge is how it's pronounced so thats why i have my nick name
    05-09-10 09:34 PM
    Mine is the title of a song by Megadeth from the album "Countdown to Extinction". I'm a huge Megadeth fan and this is one of my favorite songs, so.....

There you have it.
    05-09-10 09:55 PM
    ooooooo i like this thread. missed this one before! i got my nickname because when i was growing up we had what we called the "the crew" and i was one of 4 Jeff's in the crew so we all got nicknames to refer to each other without confusion.. I started calling myself ffej which ofcourse is Jeff spelt backwards.. and so all my old friends call me that.. but Fedge is how it's pronounced so thats why i have my nick name
    Jeff

Sorry Dude.. that's all like Math to me this early in the Morning .. But you have a Kickin Avatar
    05-10-10 07:49 AM
    Dave Mastaind <-- spelling of Megadeath seems like a cool guy ... great under rated group
    05-10-10 07:51 AM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD